chapter 156

We're laid in bed in eachothers arms, still naked from the night before. "Stop kissing me" I say as he kisses my cheek again.

He licks my cheek. I close my eyes, raising my brows in disbelief. He chuckles, grinning.

"I hate you so much" I say. "Don't tell me to stop kissing you then.. I can do what I want" he kisses my cheek a bunch of times. I chuckle.

"You're beauuuutttiifffuull" he looks into my eyes as I just stare at the ceiling. I smile, looking at him.

"I'll never get over how gorgeous you are" he strokes my cheek with his thumb. "Shut up" my cheeks turn a deep red. He smiles. he grins.

"Wanna get up?" He asks. I nod. We get up and changed and go to the twins room. I turn on the light.

We both run over to them, kissing all over their faces. They giggle, opening their eyes.

They get up and we go to the living room. "Oh my god!" Lucas says. Mia jumps up and down as she sees the balloons and decorations we set up after they fell asleep last night.

"Happy birthday babies!" I kneel down to them, kissing both of their cheeks. "Do you like it monkey?" I ask. "Mommy, please.. I too old for this stuff" he says. Me and derek laugh.

"Oh, you're still my baby" I pull him into my arms, kissing his cheek a bunch of times. I smile as he giggles.

"Thankyou mommy and daddy.. I love you" he says. We both smile. "Anything for our birthday twins"

"What about you princess?" Derek picks up mia. "I love it.. thankyou daddy and mommy" she hugs him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I pick up lucas. "Um.. toast pwease" Mia says. "Are you sure.. not birthday cake?" I grin. "Weally?!" She looks at derek excitedly. He nods. "Yeah!" They both say.

We get them a slice of their birthday cake each. We just ordered a little one for them to eat in the morning, because their party is later anyway.

We're sat at the table in the kitchen. Me and derek are sat opposite them. "Mommy you're making me newvous.. stop looking at me" Mia giggles as she sees me resting my chin on my hand. I giggle.

I run my foot up and down Derek's leg slightly, trying to warm them up. He puts his hand on my thigh, stroking it gently with his thumb. He stands up, going to our room.

"What do you two wanna do today?" I ask. "I don't mind" Mia shrugs. "Me either" lucas says. I barely notice derek crouching infront of me. "Oh, thankyou baby" I smile as derek puts a pair of fluffy socks on my feet.

I smile as he kisses my leg before standing up. "You two cold?" He asks. "A wittle" Mia says. Lucas nods. I see they're done with their cake and take their plates to the sink.

"Well let's go watch a movie under the covers then" I say. "What movie?" Mia asks. "You two get to choose" I say. They giggle excitedly. I help them down from their seats and they run to our room.

We walk after them, climbing into bed with them. We cuddle into them as they lay between us under the covers. They pick a movie and we put it on.

"Mommy you'we messing up my hair" lucas says as I kiss his head. "God, you're turning into your daddy" I groan, pushing my face into his shoulder. He giggles. Derek chuckles.

"You know we need to punch you later, right?" Derek says. "What?!" They both look scared. "Birthday punches.. remember? How you did it to me and daddy when it was our birthday?" I ask. They both whine. We chuckle.

"Hey.. don't you think it's funny how they're the same exact age and we're the same exact age.. we both have the same birthday and so do they.. we only celebrate birthdays two times a year for a four person family" I say. Derek chuckles, nodding. I giggle.

"Huh?" Lucas asks confused. I giggle. "Nothing baby, nevermind" I chuckle. He frowns.

I shiver. "Come here" Derek holds his arms open. I smile, standing up. I walk to his side of the bed and climb between his legs, laying in his embrace. He kisses my head, wrapping his arms tight around me, pulling the covers over us both.

I run my hand up his shirt. "Your hands are so cold!" He gasps. I giggle. I stroke his toned stomach gently with my thumb, trying to warm my hand up.

"Mia" I say. She doesn't answer. "Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia.. Mia" I keep calling her. "Mia answer her!" Derek says. She giggles.

"Yeah Mommy?" She grins. "Are you teasing me?" I glare at her. She giggles, nodding. I grin.

"You wanna see the new dress me and daddy got you?" I ask. She nods enthusiastically. "Okay" I sit up. She stands up. I chuckle as she jumps up and down on the bed excitedly.

I grab a box, wrapped in brown paper. I pass it to her. She kneels down on the bed, opening it. She screams, picking it up. I grin. "Mommy! It beautiful" she says.

"Thankyou daddy" she hugs him. "Thankyou Mommy" she hugs me. "You're very welcome sweetie" we both smile.

"Monkey" I pass lucas a box. He opens it. He gasps excitedly. We smile. "Spidewman costume!" He hugs the outfit.

"Thankyou.. I love it so much!" He hugs us both tight, jumping up and down excitedly. "You're welcome" we both say.

We take them in the living room and give them their presents. They open them all and thank us.

We get them ready and take them to mark's apartment for their party. We decided to have it there because its bigger, so everyone will fit in the room.