pt.2

Maya pov-
i wake up laying on a couch with only my panties and bra . The house is big high ceilings and black interior. i get up and look for my phone it's nowhere to be found i get up slowly and try and find my way to the bathroom there's guards everywhere. i ask a guard for where the bathroom is and he gives me directions as i walk closer i hear begging and a man with a low voice talking i get closer. The door is open. A man is tied up in chains and a man is standing over him with a gun in his hand.

??- please don't do this i have kids a wife a hom-
??- . * he gets to the guys level and puts a gun to his head. this should teach you a lesson for playing with my money and time and i don't play with any of those* he shoots the guy in his head blood splatts all on the walls and on this shoes .

??- get him out *

* i quickly run into the bathroom i couldn't believe what the fuck i just saw . i just witnessed that. he's a killer. ME NEXT??

* i finish up in the bathroom a guard gives me a set of clothes to wear to go to sleep. he leads me into a room and shuts it loud behind him.

☁️- the fuck is going on around here i run up t a window in the room there is a tall fence and no other house in sight. where the fuck Am i . i put the clothes the guard gave me and go to sleep.