Rehearsals day one

Lila-rose pov
"Good morning sis, get up we have dance" my sister says to me "morning lils" I reply "your dance stuff is on your bed and I'll do your hair when your ready" so I get up and get changed into my dance clothes and make my bed, then I go through to my sisters room to get my hair done. Lilly does my hair into a cute bun then we both go through for breakfast.
My dance clothes ~

My hair ~

"Morning girls" are mom says as we enter the kitchen "morning mommy, what are we having for breakfast" I ask "I just finished making pancakes and I've left Nutella on the counter so you can do it your self and some fruit too" "thanks mom" my sis says

"Morning girls" are mom says as we enter the kitchen "morning mommy, what are we having for breakfast" I ask "I just finished making pancakes and I've left Nutella on the counter so you can do it your self and some fruit too" "thanks mom" my sis says. "I love my hair Lilly, thanks" I say "no problem baby sis, so you excited for dance" she asks "yeah hopefully I'll be at the top of the pyramid but I think elli might because her solo was really good" I say "yeah she did do you but you did awesome too so there is a chance, but don't get your hopes up okay" she says "okay". After me and Lilly get are ALDC red jumpers since we are wearing leggings, we get are shoes on and head to dance.

Once we arrive at the studio me and lilliana head straight into the den where elli shows up not that far behind us. After we all head into studio a and start a warmup. Once we finish all the moms and miss Abby come in for pyramid, we stand in height order.  The pyramid ~

Lila-rose
Elliana hannah
Lilliana Sarah pressley gianina
"Okay at the bottom we have GiaNina, your trio placed second and you were supposed to be the leader because you are the oldest, it looked like Sarah was the leader. And also your mum caused a lot of drama last week because of how she talked about a seven year old little girl" miss Abby says "oh yeah well I was just looking out for my kid because all your attention went to Lila when you hardly worked with the trio, no wonder they placed second" Joanne says "shut up Joanne, Lila was better than your kid so just take the criticism and tell your kid to work harder, next we have pressley and Sarah. I thought you both were great in the trio, to bad it got second, Sarah you are a bit higher because you came right in and saved the lift, so well done. Next is Lilliana, your duet won, I just thought Hannah was more of a leader, also you didn't really stand out to me in the group because you didn't really have any lifts with Lila. next is Hannah. Your duet won, I also thought you were amazing in the group, I'm just really proud of you. Next is elliana, your solo won. I thought it was pure perfection, it's the best I've seen you dance in a long time and you were good in the group too. And on top is little miss Lila-rose. Your solo won and it was amazing, all your tricks were good and in the group you were a great lead too" Lilly gives me a hug "okay this week we are going to masters of dance arts in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I have again two solos one trio and one duet. My first solo goes to Hannah, it's contemporary called heaven is here. No we're going to your home town so I expect you to win. My other solo goes to GiaNina, it's jazz called circus. The trio goes to Hannah, Lilliana, and Lila-rose, it's musical theatre called a lovely night. The duet goes to Sarah and pressley, it's acro called the sixth sense" miss Abby says "why has elliana not got a extra dance" Yolanda asks "because I don't want her to, just let me get onto the group. the group is musical theatre called ease on down the boulevard. Elliana is the lead, the group is inspired by the wizard of oz. My two soloist stay in here everyone else go to acro, your all dismissed" miss Abby tells them. the moms go upstairs and me Lilly Sarah pressley and elli all go to acro.

We go to acro class where we work on are round of back hard spring. I love acro classes they are really fun, after we do some partner work so I pair up with Sarah because she is also really good at acro, we do some lifts and partner flips, then me and Lilliana go in for trio rehearsals. "Okay so your trio is musical theatre called a lovely night, now right now you guys and elli are all my favourite so I really want you guys to win. Now you are all quite good at musical theatre. So you are all princess and your costumes are princess colours, Hannah your costume is red based on Snow White, Lilliana your costume is blue based on Cinderella and Lila your costume is yellow based on belle. Let's start" I really like my trio with Hannah and Lilliana. They are probably my best friends here, of course Lilly is my big sister but it's like Hannah is my big big sister because she was so kind to me on the first day. After we finish rehearsals Lilly helps me get my shoes on and we collect are stuff and go home.

"So how did rehearsals go today girl" mom asks on the car ride home "I really like are trio. I live dancing with lils and Hannah" "aww thanks Lila, I love dancing with you too. Yeah the rehearsals have been good and miss Abby said that we are her favourites along with Hannah and elli" my sis says. We talk a little bit more about other things like school and other stuff, then we arrive home and go in the apartment. Mom makes me some Dino buggies and vegetables where Lilly makes her self some toast and jam because she has homework, I'm lucky that I don't get homework until I'm a bit older. After I finish my dinner and my mum tucks me into bed.