CHAPTER 10

One week later, In Goa,

Anika took Ansh to amusement park where shivaay was supposed to join them but one important meeting held him back in office from joining the duo. While Anika was busy with her son, happily enjoying such rare free time away from business, destiny was working its way to get the Lost pieces together. Rudra for promotion of his movie was also in Goa and coincidentally in the same amusement park. While Rudra left his staff behind to get fresh air, he saw children on rides laughing wholeheartedly, he smiled seeing them as if recalling some precious memories then his eyes became filled with tears as if remembering something happy yet painful. Then the staff came from behind Rudra and called him to join the rest of the crew. He hurriedly cleared his eyes and as he was turning he stopped suddenly, as if he saw something or someone. He tried to look more clearly and then as if shocked his mouth remains open in "o" and then he murmurs –"Anika Bhabhi".

He started walking towards her but then the staff behind held his arm asking him – "where are you going sir? Director and the rest of the crew is that side". Rudra turns back again and tries to look at the same place again but Anika was not there.

He broke off from his staff hand and runs to that place, looking everywhere, searching for her but Anika has already left that place with Ansh. Rudra question himself, whether he has mistaken someone else as his Anika Bhabhi and feeling disheartened, he turns to leave but he steps on something, he looks down and see 'chand bracelet' the same one that his bhabhi always wore on her wrist as an substantial part of her. He holds the Bracelet and tears fill his eyes. He don't know what to feel, relieved that his Bhabhi was alive or angry that even if she was alive she left them alone and disappeared. He then remembers if his bhabhi was a alive then his bhaiya also might be. Then questions start to swirl in his mind, if they are alive where are they, why didn't they came back, why are they hiding, how do I find them. As he is contemplating who to ask and share his doubts with, in other side Anika receives Shivaay call, asking them to come back home as he has a happy news to share. Anika then leaves with Ansh unaware that she had just given her "crime partner" a clue of them being alive, a Hope to find them and determination to bring them back.