PART 9

Hi readers before you guys want to proceed reading this, I want you guys to know there will be a SMUT in this part so, for those who can't read a smut part just skipped. That's all from me and hope you guys enjoy reading it🤭❤️❤️ - Author nim

The next day, I woke up and saw San beside me, hugging me. I looked at him and stared at his perfectly good-looking face until he pecked my lips.

"San!" I playfully hit his arm. "What? Didn't you the one who kept moaning last night?" He said, smirking, but got cut off by me, Placing my finger on his lips, made him shut, but he took the chance to kiss me.

"San, stop!" I stopped him and left to the bathroom. "Let's shower together!" San said, which made me widen my eyes.

SMUT⚠️🔞💦

I pulled the water handle to take a shower. I was rubbing my body until there was a hand hugging me from behind and pulling me closer. I look up and it was San, who's smirking while water was dripping on us.

"Did my aurora need help?" San asks me, whispering to my ear. "You know, you have to help me first!" San said, showing his hard boner made me widen my eyes.

"What? Again? Are you always getting horny?" I ask him, and he nods. He then kissed me, pinned me to the wall, and pinned both my hands to the wall while his other hand hugged my waist and pulled me closer, kissing me.

I moaned at the kiss, which made him smirk at the kiss. We pulled away from each other while gasping for air.

He then went to kiss my neck and bit it with his teeth, which earned a moan from me.

He was caressing his boner, then inserting his member into my clitoral area made me scream, and he went kissing me while he inserted slowly inside me. I then snaked my arm around his neck and moved my waist as a sign for him to move.

He then pounding inside me, bouncing on me at a fast speed, making me moan. He kept on bouncing on me until we felt the orgasm, and we cummed.

San then pulled out and went kissing Y/N. "Aurora? Are you not working today?" San asked, "Sannie Today is Sunday. Why should I come to work?!" She said pointing her finger at San's pointed nose made him chuckle.

"Let's get shower!" He said, and I nodded. After we both finished, I wore my outfit for the day and give seonghwa hoodie for San.

~~(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞~~

"Are you having a boyfriend already?" San asked me while wearing his hoodie. "Why? Why if I have one?" I ask him back, and he pins me to the wall, and I just smirk, "Tell me you don't have a boyfriend!" San said, rub my lips with his thumb while staring at my lips.

"Fine, I don't have one, happy?" Y/N replied, and San hugged her, giving her a kiss all over her face, but Y/N pulled him away slowly by his chest.

"But who's hoodie is this?" San asks me again, showing me the hoodie that he's wearing.

"It's seonghwa oppa hoodie. He had slept here. That time, he's bringing his other clothes. He told me to wash it and he will take it back, but he's forgotten his hoodie till now!" I replied while shrugging my shoulders. "Did you guys sleep together?" San asks, "Of course not, I only see him as my brother!" I answered him and it made him smile.

I went to the kitchen to cook for breakfast. I was busy with my cooking, but San snaked his arm to my waist from the back, leaning his head on my shoulder.