A/N: this is basically gay parents fighting about things, but I really like these OCs, and I might Wright about Zal's story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yal grabbed the letter from the mail box, and headed inside the kitchen where Zal was. "Hey, its for you" Yal said. "Mk" Zal replied while he grabbed the letter and started to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lord Zal,

                         We are saddened to send this letter to you. We would like to inform you that your daughter died at 00:17:54. (12:17:54 PM) she was found beat up and Her throat was found cut. There is only 3-5 suspects. If you wish to know their names, please come to the front office. This is case #$%--+&.

                                                        - sincerely,                                                                                                          Hangtin Schools

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god..." Zal said, tearing up.  "what's wrong, babe?" Yal said. Zal shoved the letter at the white haired man. Yal grabbed it, and started to read it. After a few moments, sadness was plastered on his face. "I told you we should have not sent her there." Zal said. "Hey I didn't know!" Yal said in defense. "I knew that they couldn't teach her! I know about this kind of stuff! I told you!" Zal said angrily. "I know. I am sorry. I thought that it was okay." Yal said, trying to be calm but his sadness shineing through. "I..." Zal thought. "I am going to go and talk to the suspects. I will find out who did it. Then I will talk to Enœs about this." Zal said. Going in his room. 

A few minutes passed, and he walked out to see Yal sitting at the table. "Zal, I won't argue with you anymore, but if anything goes wrong, it is your fault" Yal said. /guess I am alone/  Zal thought. And ran out into the obyss of The Space. He spread his wings and jumped. 

After 30 minutes, Zal came across a sign that said: Hangtin Schools. So he landed on the balcony of belcony, and walked right threw the sign. Then he found himself him the front office of Hangtin Schools. He walked up, and found himself in front of the desk. "Hello? How can I help you?" The desk person said. "I am Lord Zal, and I would like to speak to all the suspects of Case #$%--+&." Zal said. "O-Oh. I get you there as soon as I can uh, sir?" They said. "Yes. sir. Are you a ma'am? Or sir?" Zal.said. "I am a Er" the small human said. Ehey started to type something on the computer. "I'll get you there in a few minutes" Ehey said.