࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-37 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

As dronacharya cant believe his eyes that he got defeated even after using such a powerful celestial weapon he got defeated , he saw even the gods in heaven were impressed with him and showered him flowers , he then noticed that karna was slowly walking towards him with a anger face , while all the royals and common people noticed this .

As soon as karna reached near him dronacharya without thinking spoked out making karna even more angry " don't worry maharaj i will definitely give my celestial sword to you as i have said it "

Karna : Who wants your sword dronacharya , even after rules have been set you have used a celestial weapon which could have destroyed this arena along with the common people , who gave you the rights to launch brahmashira .

By the time Krishna along with most of the royals reached there while this conversation was going on between karna and dronacharya .

Dronacharya don't know what to say because he knew he has done something which he shouldn't have done considering that so many common peoples are present here , while arjun who was listening this answered with same arrogant voice " maharaj gurudev got brahmashira weapon because he was eligible to use that weapon he doesn't need anyone's permission "

Karna just turned his gaze towards arjun and spoked rajkumar , don't take my patience and silence that i will not do anything , i don't care your gurudev using celestial weapons in hastinapur or anywhere but this is my kingdom , this people are living here under the protection of me , if anythings happens to them i will not be keep quiet .

Yudhistir : Sorry maharaj , my anuj has spoked out of respect for gurudev .

Karna : i don't care rajkumar, everytime one of your brothers always wanted to provoke a fight with me , i was silent everytime , i forgave your brother bheem for the thing which he did to me in hastinapur but this time it's about my peoples safety in this matter i am never forgiving .

Krishna : Vrisha I can understand your anger but be calm we can speak .

Parashuram : yes putra i agree with vasudev , drona has done a big mistake but you countered it without making any damages .

Karna nodded at his friend and father but his anger on dronacharya hadn't reduced a bit while vyas spoke .

Vyas : I didn't expect this from you drona , you are not making your father proud , you are defaming his name , if this arrogance remains with you one day it will become danger for yourself .

Parashuram : and drona if you think i gave my weapons to karna out of love, you are wrong there drona , i gave him everything because he deserved it he was my student not my son , while i am teaching he never tried to take advantage of my love and same with me i never tried to be different with him , i taught the same things which i did to bhishma , you and my other students . you said na my son has captured magadha for his selfishness no . everyone knows how cruel king jarasandha was that's why he killed him and captured magadha . Now you can see how people are happy under my son's ruling , okay now handover the sword to my son as you promised .

Karna : I don't want his sword pitashree , i fighted just for your faith in me, that's it .

Parashuram : I understand putra but drona is man of his words , i don't think he doesn't want to make his fathers name worse because of him , am i correct drona ?? .

Krishna smiled seeing bhagwan parshuram mocking in a silent way , drona was getting more and more angry at karna .

Drona with a vengeance on karna closed his eyes and summoned the celestial sword , the sword with the flames appeared in his hands and he gave it to karna , after giving it to karna , he left from there in anger Ashwathama also followed him .

All others of hastinapur family didn't spoke anything or tried to stop drona while shakuni was smirking at pandavas thinking about his plan he went inside the royal palace along with the others

---------------------------------------------------------

Dhritarashtra and gandhari who were sitting in the chamber talking with each other about today's incident which happened between karna and dronacharya

Dhritarashtra : I never thought dronacharya would get defeated but magadharaj not only defeated him but also countered brahmashira when sanjaya said this to me. I was completely shocked , I have never heard someone countering such a powerful weapon with normal arrows .

Gandhari also nodded because in her life she have heard about his tatshree valor she always thought there is no warrior who can defeat him in warfare but when bhagwan parshuram said that there is no warrior who can compete his son in a battle she was also shocked like many , yes she have heard how he defeated arjun who is considered to be the best disciple of dronacharya and his tatshree also had a lot of faith in arjun defeating arjun was one thing but defeating dronacharya and countering brahmashira was unbelievable now she understood why bhagwan parshuram said like this .

While these thoughts were wandering in her mind, suddenly she heard several footsteps , and Dhritarashtra asked " who is there " .

Shakuni : maharaj it's me shakuni with a wicked smile on his face .

Gandhari : bharata you here , anything important .

Duruyodhan : yes mata me and mamashree wanted to talk to you about something important .

Gandhari : You are also here putr duryodhan.

Duryodhana : yes mata .

Dhritarashtra : What is that you and Duryodhan wanted to talk about , Shakuni ?

Duruyodhan signalled shakuni to speak  about the matter which he had told him before sometime .

Shakuni nodded and started to speak .

-------------------------------------------------------------

How is my 37th chapter??

so dronacharya started to have more anger and vengeance on karna?? will it affect him in the future..

so shakuni has something in mind which he is going to convey to gandhari and drithrastra. Many of you have already guessed it already wait for it on next chapter it will be revealed..

Target : 130 votes and 75 comments