1

" There was this eerie smile on his face , his hands covered with blood . He glanced up and saw her ghastly face, he can see fear in her eyes and knew she's scared of him . He felt quite amused . He wanted to hear her scream, break her then finally mold her ... he remembered there promise when they were kids . "

There was a loud laughter heard in the cafe all turned only to see a handsome young teenager holding a novel that little girls loved to read and laugh wildly . Though he looked wired, his handsome face didn't let him down, all over he had a mature aura that didn't seem to suit him yet didn't look out of place .

He stood up placed the money and left . A little away he threw the book into the dustbin and moved forward. But later picked it up again . There was mirth in his eyes yet he seemed cold no one dared to approach him .

A deep sigh left his mouth and he Lesiurly walked towards school.

The afternoon study bell could be heard loud , as students brushed passed him , running scared to be late .

He ignored them walking merely and slowly , as this all didn't matter to him .

He can feel him
He knew he's there , he can sense his hysteria flowing within him.

As he entered the class , the teacher glanced with reprimand but didn't say a word .

The boys hooted, but none dare to say it directly, for who wanted  to get in trouble with a manic.

As he reached his seat, he placed his bag on the empty one and laid down drifting into dreams he wished to forget.
Blood , screams , watery eyes hurt within it these flashes that have haunted him like forever, his hands clenched into a fist .

     There was a cry echoing in the dark corridor, screams of pain and mercy . His the greedy eyes starring at him and those hands moving towards him. As he ran away from it he heard a little boy crying begging to be freed . He could still feel the pain from being shot, just don't know if the pain is from letting her go with him or the bullet piercing his heart . But between all this chaos he heard a voice 'it'll be ok ' .   The voice gave him a power to run following it but he can't seem to catch up to it and then there's again the horrifying scream and he knows it's late.

The loud class bell helped him break free from the nightmare. He woke up only to see his classmates exchanging notes and playing games. And the teacher had already left fir his next class. But they quite down seeing his irritated mood.

As he looked outside through the window the sky was clear and he could see students running around with P.T teacher shouting .

All of a sudden the boy in front turned around and called him out "brother Jeiu , we have physical class next, have u brought your uniform. Will you be coming for the class , we'll be having a basketball match with the next door school .
Many people will be coming , Jay's crush will also be there , will u come?"

"Sure"

He got up walked towards the changing room , on his way he saw his teacher guiding a new student , looking at him he called him , "Jeiu, help me take him to the staffs office I forgot some files in principles office I'll be back in few minutes. "
He stared at the boy, he looked oddly familiar, those glasses blocked his eyes , before he could say something, the boy looked at him and smiled , don't know why he could feel him trying to take control , he just wants to ruin this smile. He has never seen him , but there's this familiarity.

" Hi, I'm Xie , I'll be under your care. "

"..."

"Looks like you're not much of a talker."

"Here's the staff room. " As he left him,  he heard him scream, "Thanks for help".