Chapter 1

Rella's POV

Rella poked her head out of the hole, "Night at last, time to do more exploring."  "Rella A. Tailz!" Rella winced as she heard her dad yell her name, and she knew just what he wanted. Her to straighten up her room. "Yeah Dad?" She shouted. "Your room Rella, your room is a mess!" "Right, I'll fix it! Someday." She added quietly.

She ran off to her room, where she changed out of the green sweater and baggy jeans she wore, and into a jet black crop top and and tiny black jean shorts and a black jacket. "Boots? Boots? Boots?" She threw stuff around looking for her ankle high black boots. She quickly put her shoulder length reddish brown hair into a ponytail.

"Rella?! What are you doing in there?" Her dad shouted. 

"Uh, cleaning!" 

"Okay." 

Rella sighed, "Thank God." She mumbled. She waited for everyone to be asleep before dashing out the hole in the log and ran to a tree stump where she hid her motorcycle. But when she got there, another mouse was touching her motorcycle! 

"Hey mister!" She shouted to the mouse, who was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. He turned around, and for a second just stared at her. "Well?" She snapped. "I, um." He stuttered. "I was running from a cat when I jumped in this little tunnel, and well I found your motorcycle." He sighed with relief as her face softened.