SOLO LEVELING 0

|||||

'The portals that connect our world to the other dimension are called...'

"Gates."

'And beyond these gates are "Dungeons," where evil spirits lurk within.'

In a busy city, where people are bustling out and about, minding their own business. No matter how busy the streets get, the people always manage to skillfully tread through the crowd, but that is to be expected, they are living in the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea, after all.

A small blue orb then appeared out of nowhere, floating mid-air before letting out small sparks of lighting. It then proceeded to expand in size, catching the attention of the people roaming the streets. The orb was now transformed into a portal, wisps of fog surrounding it and lighting spiraling from the center.

"Huh? A dungeon?" A college student stopped in his tracks, reaching for his earbuds to remove them from his ear.

"A dungeon has opened."

An elderly woman who looks to be in her thirties grabbed her phone from her purse, punching in a few numbers.

"Looks like the hunters will be here."

'Awakened beings who hunt down the evil monsters in these dungeons are called "Hunters".'

'My name is Hwang Y/n.'

'A hunter.'

The (h/c) haired female brought her hand up to her face, tucking in a stray strand of hair right behind her ears. She then turned to her side, facing a certain raven-haired male.

"Let's try our best today, Jinwoo!"

She has been with the said male ever since she can remember, always hanging by each other's hip so it's natural for them to take care of one another a lot. Others would label them as childhood friends, but she likes to believe that it goes way more beyond that.

'But what exactly...?'

Too deep in her own thoughts, she failed to notice the male gazing at her, almost forgetting to respond from staring at her gleaming (e/c) eyes.

"Uh... Yeah!" Jinwoo bobbed his head up and down, bringing his hand up to scratch at the bandage covering the side of his cheek.

'My name is Sung Jinwoo.'

'I am a hunter.'

Even after all these years his dear friend still never fails to set his heart a flutter with just a simple smile, he didn't hate it, in fact, it's quite the opposite. The reason as to why is something he still has yet to figure out.