nice seeing you here, isnt it?

Staring at the outside of the school, the fresh breeze of spring hitting the boys face. Waiting on his brother, Ran, the boy went into a small trance in his mind. The face of a girl, expressed with her usual expression, her sweet (E/C), her so soft hair,... 'Damn was she the dream.' The boy thought.
Rindou Haitani, the most popular delinquent in Ropphongi, along side his brother Ran Haitani. You wouldn't expect someone who's been outside beating the crap out of someone, to be thinking about a random girl, who's talked to him a couple of times.
His ever lasting small crush would get bigger as the days past, hoping he can have the courage to talk to you once more.
Along with you, you had a small crush on this Rindou boy. Sadly, you have denied it because he was such a popular delinquent, which means he probably has a lover already. You never see him at school much, considering he is always out with his brother causing a ruckus as always. But the days he is there, oh boy are those the best days.
You get to see him as he sits one seat above and one seat to the left of you. You would sometimes peak at him to see his expressions, they were always the cutest to you.
Little did these birds know, they both liked each other very much. Yet, tried to push past it.
🌙
As spring break was here, you headed to the store in need of some food for dinner. Headphones in your ear, jamming out to infrunami by Steve Lacy, you walked along the road. As you were almost near the destination you had spotted Rindou and Ran sitting down near a bench in front of the store you were heading to. Pretty nervous, you pretended not to see them. Not one second later a random girl pops up sitting next to Rindou talking with him, touching him on his arm, which some how made you assume many things.
'Hm I knew it, it wasn't going to work out. But shit, at least I didn't hype myself up too much.' You thought, sighing and walking into the store ready to do your thing.
On the other hand, Rindou had noticed you. He mentally freaked out, since he has never seen you outside of school before. He seen you as someone bright, even if you didn't look school-ready. He wanted to start a conversation with you, but how, he doesn't know. Ignoring the chatty girl beside him as he shows little to no interest, he excuses himself to the store.
Rindou- "Hey bro, anythin ya want? I'm getting thirsty. "
Ran- "hmmm.. Yeah! Get me a fruit cup. Oh! And a orange juice :9"
Rindou- "yeah yeah, gotcha."
Heading to the store he purchases what he needs. Looking around the store, he hasn't seen you. Did she leave without me knowing? He thought. But low and behold, there you were at the counter, checking your things out. Rindou walked behind you in line, but not too close, waiting for your journey to be finished so he can check his things out.
Y/N says under her breath- "fuck.. I don't have enough for this. " she looks up to the cashier. "I'm sorry I'll take some of these out. I don't have enou-"
But as you almost finished your sentence, the absolute fine man speaks up for you.
Rindou- "you don't need to put back anything. I'll pay the rest for you. "
'Huh... HUH?? HE'S WILLING TO HELP ME PAY??' You mentally screamed
Y/N- "ah, are you sure? You shouldn't have to do that.. "
Rindou- "no no it's fine, I'm willing to help. Every one of those items look very important and I bet they are. I wouldn't want you to put any away. " he gave some extra cash towards the cashier.
Y/N stood there, flattered, bewildered, bligglesdiggled. The boy she liked is willing to help her out. 'What was this some wattpad fanfic?' The girl thought, shocked.
Rindou later payed for his things and you both have exited the store. Bowing your head you thanked him a bunch, and he would reassure that it's okay, laughing lightly.
Y/N- "you attend my class, right Haitani? I'll pay you back as soon as I can. And I won't be taking no for an answer! " you told him.
He chuckled, facing you, moving his face close to yours.
Rindou- "my love, there's no need to pay me back with money, how about a date yeah? I see you peakin at me sometimes in class, and not going to lie, me too. " he winked.
Your face felt hot, mind going from every country to exist. You laugh lightly thinking it was a joke, but my gosh he was serious, HE WAS SERIOUS! THAT'S GOOD WHA-wait.
Y/N- "but Haita-
Rindou- " call me Rindou babes. "
Y/N cleared her throat. - "Rindou, don't you have a girlfriend? You are very popular aren't you? "
Rindou - "nah I've had my eyes on you for a while now, I couldn't get myself a girlfriend. But I sure could get myself you ♡"
That was it for you, immediate marriage. You felt like melting.
Chuckling, you sheepishly laughed, and he laughed as well.
Rindou- "be right back, have to give brother his things. " he walked towards Ran, telling him something you couldn't see. What he told him made Ran look at you and wave. Of course, you awkwardly waved back. Within some seconds later, him and that pretty girl left, and Rindou had came back to you.
Rindou grabbed a bag from your hand. -" come on I'll help you with these and I'll walk you home, okay? "
Y/N smiled gratefully at the boy. -"yeah, thank you Rindou! But hey,... Ya know... I'm gonna need some information on this date of ours. "
Rindou- "with pleasure, I'll give you my number in a bit. And I'll text you alllllll day. " he smiled looking at you.
And with that, you guys strolled towards your house.
🌙
The end fr... Maybe.