idk what to put

There once was a boy. His name was Ren. He was japanese and lived peacefully in a small suburb. Everyone ignored him. He wasn't hated,just ignored. People barely talked to him. He was massivily lonely.At 10 years old,he moved to the cyberpunkish town of miitopia,becuose of their moms job. His only friend was his sister. Four years later,he starter blaming himself and his basic face,his personality,even his interets. He had a dairy,filled of adolescent hormone shit,dyshoporia (shh im foreshadowing some trans FtM hc) and suicidal thoughts,caused by alla those years of emotional damage and neglect. At 19 years old,he did it. He paid his sister to cut his face off. There was blood everywhere,bit nobody noticed becuose of his sisters cleaning skills (pss the trick is cold water and LOTS of cleaning stuff IG). He and his tortured soul became known as "The dark lord". He was stealing other people faces as revenge,until a hero named Shark Tank defeated him. His sister was here,to help them. She eventi fused with her brothers soul. When he came back,well,thats another story. Anyways,his face was on a platter,the eyes looking into nothing as blood gushed out of where is face was.A bloody kicthen knife next to him bad the blade ruined from cutting thrugh the strong muscles.