[3]

Next morning

Marko's pov

Garthia had woken me up to eat. As we ate, she explained to me that I'd have to change my appearance so I wouldn't be recognized. With her being a witch and knowing magic, she'd be able to.

"We'd also need to change what you wear," she said getting up. She came back with some paper and a pencil. "Sketch out what you want to wear and what the colors should be," she said with a smile.

I started to sketch out my outfit. After a few minutes I came up with something. I handed Garthia the paper and pencil. She looked at it then smiled.

"Ok so black long sleeve button up with a red vest and black pants," she said. "Then a dark green cape with some dark brown leather boots," she added. I nodded with a smile.

She flipped the paper over before handing it back to me. "Describe what you want to look like," she said. I started to write down what I wanted to look like.

I handed it back to her. "Red hair down to shoulders and brown eyes also pierced ears," Garthia said. I nodded my head. She smiled. "Your going to look so handsome my dear," she said before taking our plates over the sink.

She told me to sit down on a chair. After I did she pulled out a book. "Now are you ready," she asked. I nodded my head.

She let done my small man bun that held a little bit of my drown hair. Dhe asked me if I was ready. I nodded my head. She told me to close my eyes before she started to work her magic.

I started to feel my hair grow a little bit. My eyes started to feel weird also. After a few minutes she told me to open my eyes. I looked at her. She froze. "Shit I only did your right eye brown," she said panicking.

I ran over to mirror. Sure enough my right eye was brown and my left was blue. Shit. Garthia started apologizing, but I assured her it was okay. I noticed my hair was now down to my shoulders and it was red. My ears were also pierced.

Garthia came over with a rose. "Sit down again, I have an idea," she said. I sat down in the chair wondering what she was gonna do. She did some magic on the rose. All it's thorns fell off and the steam grew longer.

She cut the steam in half. She tied it at then end before place it over my head. She put my hair up into a low ponytail. I went over to the mirror. I was mesmerized with how I looked. I was completely different.

I gave Garthia a hug. "Thank you mother," I said. Garthia smiled. "No problem my son," she replied. "Now time for your clothes," she said. I nervously laughed. Garthia laughed.

"Don't worry I can make them without you have to change," she said. I sighed in relief. She started to do her magic. After a few minutes, my outfit appeared.

"Here, go try it on and tell me if you like it," she said handing me it. I went to my room then closed the door. I changed out of what I was wearing.

I put on my pants then my boots. Next it was my button up, vest, and cape. Afterwards, I looked in the mirror. I was finally happy with myself.

I went back to Garthia. She gasped. "You look amazing dear," she said smiling. "Thank you," I replied. I took off my cape and boots while keeping everything else on.

Garthia decided to show me some magic and other stuff for the rest of the day. When it turned dark, Garthia went to bed. I decided to go to bed also. After I changed into something comfortable, I laid down and feel asleep.

Uploaded 7/7/2022