"ow!" Johnny whined while Dracula had pulled us into another

   "ow!" Johnny whined while Dracula had pulled us into another. This one however was clearly a bedroom. It was nice actually. Johnny pulled us onto the bed hiding under the bed like a kid waking from a nightmare while I stared at him. You're scared now. Really? Dracula had groaned in disgust at just the thought. "I wouldn't drink your blood." He rolled is eyes. "Human blood is too fatty." I'd get that. Kinda. Not really. John had stopped quivering looking at Dracula curiously. "Do you really say bleh bleh bleh!" johnny asked in a horrible accent making me physically cringe. Dracula furrowed his eyebrows. "No I don't say bleh bleh bleh," He started moving his arms around as if he was dancing. A very weird dance? "I don't even know where that came from." He looked at us as if hoping we had the answer. Which we don't. But I pretty sure johnny just made that up. He's that much of an idiot. Johnny walked towards him grabbing his cape while Dracula swatted at him "So you're a vampire." Yes, johnny those of us who have a brain established that. Dracula sighed "I just have to keep you from them," He said, probably from himself.

   Suddenly bats had flown in taking me by surprise. I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. It made sense it was an old castle after all. But with a purple and navy blue puff, they had turned into the boy and girl that Dracula had tried so hard to keep us from. Johnny had a wide-open mouth while I had simple muttered 'cool'.

══════════════𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 ❤ ═══════════════

"Dad, who are they?" Mavis asked while I just stared at the nameless girl in adoration. And while she had stared at me with no emotion shown visibly I had hoped deep down she had felt something. Anything. Even if it was disgust. Dad had laughed nervously before showing the ginger male towards my sister. "These are the party planners?" and as quick as he pushed him towards them he pulled him away. "You need help?" I ask quirking an eyebrow as if calling out the lie. He had laughed nervously. That seemed to be all he was doing lately. "Yes?" He coughed acting more confident id figure mavis would like people around your age." I looked at Lubirea mea. "You're our age?" I asked interested. "yeah" she answered while the boy, Johhny, had asked how old we were. "I'm 118!" My sister answered. "And you." For once Lubirea mea had engaged in the conversation. I smirked confidently "120." She hummed uninterested. And the confidence from before had left. What if she doesn't like older vampires! Who am I kidding of course she does. She's my zing. She has to. "Sir there's an emergency!"

══════════════𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 ❤ ═══════════════

words: 515 

story: uncomplete

Act | : uncomplete

unedited