Extended Description

Indaria Flare was born into a cursed life, but was able to escape due to her connection to the Force. Now, she was training to be a Jedi Sentinel. Skilled in survival, espionage, fighting, and the force, Indaria is eager to endure the Jedi Trials and strike out on her own as a Jedi Knight. Hoping to return to Mandalore to help maintain peace on her troubled home planet.

She and her Master had been traveling Naboo and its moons for the past two years, helping to rebuild and maintain peace in the land that had gone into major upheaval following the Naboo Invasion ten years ago. 

However, when their reports on an uncovered assassination plot on the Naboo Senator go unanswered by the Jedi Council, Indaria and her Master travel back to Coruscant to get to the bottom of this troubling mystery. Soon, Indaria finds herself on her own, protecting Senator Padme Amidala with old friend and fellow Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker, who she hadn't seen in years. 

Attraction is immediate, but relationships are forbidden in their Order. Tensions are rising as the two hopeful Jedis bond closer together, their love lighting up the skies of the tumultuous Republic. Indaria has been training to save people her entire life, but can she save the person she cares about the most when his biggest weakness is loving her?