𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗

CHAPTER ONE
AKA, we're  betting  fates  now? —

HOW'D SHE END UP IN THIS SITUATION? Only god and herself knew

HOW'D SHE END UP IN THIS SITUATION? Only god and herself knew. However, she didn't want to admit it— that it was her own stupidity and incompetence that she ended up in this situation.

The situation? Her ship was completely wrecked, and she was lost. She had no idea where she was. All that she knew was that she was somewhere in the East Blue, where exactly though? That, she didn't know.

Sighing, she kicked her feet up and landed in a squat position. She had been lying on the shore for the past few hours trying to come up with something— anything, in order to head to her original destination: the floating sea restaurant. Although this journey might take a while because not only— 1: her ship got wrecked, but 2: she absolutely forgot the name of the restaurant and its location.

The sounds of gunshots reached her ears causing her to jump in glee. Where there are gunshots, there are people. Wait... gunshots? She shot up straight in alarm. No way, right?

Deciding fuck it, she headed towards the noisiest place.

By the time she arrived, the gunshots had subsided. With a groan, (Y/N) cursed under her breath as she looked around the town. Her eyes fell on a restaurant causing her eyes to shine, only one thought running through her head, food.

She happily skipped towards the restaurant, swinging the door open. She ignored the stares she got— more like her self-awareness was shit that she didn't even realize.

Sitting at an empty table, the restaurant that grew silent upon her arrival livened up once again. Not that there were many people, it was just three boys, a little girl, and the owner of the restaurant.

Said owner came to her asking her about her order, to which she happily replied.

"So Luffy, you said you were in the middle of gathering a crew?" The green-haired man asked as he stuffed his face with food.

"Yeah," said 'Luffy' replied.

"How people have you gathered so far, apart from me?" He asked.

"It's just you,"

"So you mean..." he trailed off as he pointed at the straw hat boy and himself. "Can you even call it a crew with two people?"

"Why not? We're strong," Luffy replied.

"Okay. How about our pirate ship? Where is it?"

"Oh, it's down there," he replied pouring out the window and down to the docks.

"That?" He asked with a deadpan.

"I'll get a huge ship soon," Luffy told him as he used his hand to gesture how big he meant. Zoro laughed in response to this.