(𝗶) 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡. | 𝘔. 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘶

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
𝑵𝒆𝒌𝒐 ! 𝒀𝒂𝒌𝒖 × 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 ! 𝑭𝒆𝒎 ! 𝒀/𝑵.

____________________

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴: 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧| (• ◡•)| 𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

| (• ◡•)| 𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

The senses of a cat doesn't disappear with a quick of a snap. Its actually quite useful towards an animal. Even towards a cat.

"Huh.."

And it was fucking annoying.

"Y/n?" His voice cracked.

You were missing a few months ago. Almost all your friends and family were hella worried. It turns out.. A neko kidnapped you in the middle of the night. And that neko had an obsession with you. Being a few humans in this world, the cat fell in love with you. And you wondered why.

At this moment, you were hiding from him. In your locked room. The room was big enough to fit a whole living room and kitchen. That's the worst part of it in Yakus eyes. Everything was locked, including the windows and doors. When yaku opened the door, he didn't see you in front of him.

"Darling... where are you." All you could hear was his voice. He sounded strict and filled with anger. The worst part about this, the way he giggles so joyfully when you were the one who was frighten.

"Dear~! Are you playing hide and seek with me right now?~" yaku than grinned so happily, knocking over some plants.

You can hear his grunting when he knocked over the vases. It shattered across the floor. One of the pieces you were able to see as it flew across the floor.

"Y/n.. You couldn't leave. You wouldn't... 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?"

He checked under the bed. He checked every opened-space. You were sweating at the moment. Your hiding spot was close to the main door. And it happens to so that it was wide open, ready for an escape.

All you have to do is run. Its simple. Quite easy, 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝..

You quietly breathe out, until you heard more footsteps. Shit. You quickly put your hand over your mouth, shutting yourself up. Your breaths were quite hard, sweat started to form on your head.