Chapter 3

Giyuu’s POV
I just complimented the guy, telling him he had a good body. I thought he'd start bragging or be happy. Instead he just let go and backed away. He couldn't even look at me anymore. I did see him roll his eyes though. I sighed and spoke up again.

"Are you willing to take more pictures whenever you are not working? I'll pay you."

"Tch.. I work almost everyday. Can you really afford to just take pictures every now and then?"

"You aren’t the only person or thing I take pictures of."

He rolled his eyes again and scoffed. Surprisingly though, he agreed and left to get back to work. I left and went to go get some lunch. It was a nice sunny day out. Plus now I have a new client. He is very good looking and I bet many women would love to buy pictures of him. Of course I'd pay him well for his pictures to sell.
I should get a contract set up for when I see him again to talk about everything. I had some tea and looked over all of my pictures I have on me. Then someone sat down at my table and I looked up. It was one of my models. Kocho Shinobu. She is my most famous model.
She smiled and ordered a drink. Then she started chatting about how a few guys were flirting with her. I didn't really care but I listened anyways. Soon we ordered some food and chatted about our next shoot. I was talking about doing some with a lot of flowers.

"Wow that's actually a good idea. You surprise me Tomioka! Say when will you get a girlfriend? You don't want to lonely forever right?"

I sighed and stayed quiet, I didn't have anything to say. I don't know what to say honestly. I just quickly changed the subject about that man. Wait, I don't know his name... I'll have to stop by again. I felt very stupid, and wanted to dissappear.