The Entitled Monarch (Anastasias POV)

"Anastasia and Y/N, wake up your going to be late for school" Exclaims my royal head butler, Alfred, as he and the help open up my blinds. I'm Anastasia and I am next in line for the throne, but the thing is I'm only 15. Lady Victoria Helena Luxembourg, my mother, is growing quite ill. I've been taking classes at the prestigious Luxembourg-Harvey royal institute for students. The school was named after the royal family, or as you can say my family. Y/N is my new friend who lost her parents in a car accident so we decided to take her in. Yesterday was her first night here.

"It is time for the morning meal sis- WOAH, who's this hottie" thats my dumb brother, Malcolm.

"Omg Malcolm get out Y/N is WAY out of your league"

"And you know that how?" Malcolm smirks

"Im flattered but i have a boyfriend" Y/N replies as she winks at him

"Whatever beautiful, just come down for morning meal"

As we walk down Y/N ask me "He is your brother right? He is super cute" Y/N blushes. I try to hold in my disappointment because i thought Y/N is cute. Something Y/N doesn't know about me is that i am bisexual. I have a big crush on Y/N and i have no idea how to tell her. 

"Hi sweety! Good Morning Y/N! Welcome to the castle make yourself at home and do not be afraid to ask for anything" See that is the thing about my mom. She is so selfless and always cared about people no matter who they are and how much money they had in their back pocket. Today is Y/N first day at Luxembourg-Harvey royal institute for students and i want to make it special for her in any way i can. "Hurry up eating the driver is already waiting for us" my younger sister Madeleine tells us as she quickly walks past the table. 

"Where do you think your going dressed up like that to school little sis" Malcolm says

"It's um, nothing!"

"Looks like your going on a date"

"Im not going on a date i swear!"

"Then why are you dressing up so fancy?" Mother buts in

"Im trying to impress someone if it is any you peoples business"

"Guys we need to start going or we are gonna be late! Just leave Maddie alone" I say so they stop bothering her. As we are on our way to school I notice that Y/N looks nervous. When i go to grab her hand Malcolm does it first and they look at each other like their in love! I can not believe this, Malcolm and Y/N thats crazy!

Walking in the school it felt amazing because people loved to stare at me and give me attention

Walking in the school it felt amazing because people loved to stare at me and give me attention. Guys would give me flowers, and i didn't need to go to class because teachers give me free A's. The best part about it is my amazingly hot boyfriend. His name is Henry and he was such a nice guy. I didn't feel bad about dating him even though i had feelings for Y/N. Im sorry for rambling, this is not about me right now it is about Y/N's first day. "Hey Y/N! Um uh, whats your schedule" i try to strike up a conversation to steal her from Malcolm, but it doesn't work. They just walk away from me like I'm invisible! This has never happened to me before, every time i walk in a room people basically bow down to me and here they were ignoring me like if their in love! I know they're not in love because i said so and i don't want Y/N to fall for someone other than me.

"Excuse me! You better be in class in the next 5 minutes or I'm calling your mother little girl" I don't who this lady is or who she thinks she is but she must be new because no teacher has ever talked to me this way, and no teacher ever will. So i guess i just have to put her in her place.

"Hi you must be new here! I'm sorry you have to find out like this but I'm the soon to be royal monarch of this kingdom and i regret to inform you that i will take royal action if you ever try to talk to me like that again. Ok?" I smirk at her then try walk way away but then she grabs my arm and replies, "Oh i know who you are, but i do not care" What did she just say to me? "The old principle warned me about you and i will not crumble to your ridiculous request. Im the adult here so that means i am in-charge. Get to class now or i will have to give you a detention. Do i make myself clear, Ms. Future Queen?" I was stunned, i had no idea what to say but i couldn't risk a detention.

"Yes ma'm"

"Its Mrs. Harvey, yes that Mrs. Harvey" 

"Mr. Harvey JR's Wife. The son of the man who founded this school" 

                                                                                *One Week Later*

                                                                                *One Week Later*

"Hey Anastasia can we talk real quick?" my heart dropped. What would Y/N want to talk about with me? Does she know i like her? Maybe she wants to end our friendship? I'm so nervous i think my palms are starting to sweat. 

"Um sure whats up Y/N"

"I need to tell you something"

"Oh uh um, what is it"

"Im dating your brother"

"Oh,"

"Are you mad"

"No its just, i'm happy for you guys" I'm holding back tears, on the verge of crying. I run to the bathroom and i burst. I already knew they were together but hearing Y/N confirm it to my face was so devastating. But i can't sit here and cry over Y/N. She is not worth it, the crown is worth it. I get up and get back to my room, open my vanity drawer, and pulled out my laptop. I started researching some stuff about my kingdom but there wasn't anything interesting. Then something weird popped up, it was an article and on the the front page cover was a familiar face. No it can't be! Is that Y/N?

 No it can't be! Is that Y/N?