Apple Pie Life

A/N: This is a three part drabble...

Before He Leaves
(Inspired by Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood)

You were in hell for a year and he went running back to her. You thought you meant more than that to him.

He never said it but he made you feel like you were his other half and now you know forever only lasts so long with him.

So you dug your key into the side of Baby, carving down to the metal and spelling out your name, 'Y/N'.

He'll think twice about giving up on the next girl, because it won't be you.

If I Didn't Love You
(Inspired by If I didn't Love You by Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood) 

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't be here right now!" Dean shouted at you. "If I didn't love you, I wouldn't see you everywhere I go. I wouldn't be looking for you every damn second of every damn day!"

"You were with her! You went back to her."

"I couldn't bring you back," he paused, "...so I was trying to forget you."

"I'd say you did a pretty damn good job of that." You started to walk away.

"I'm not going anywhere," he chased after you. "Give us a chance."

"I can't love you anymore. Let me go."

Love Like Crazy
(Inspired by Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice)

"I love you."

"You're wearing that out," you told Dean and he pulled you into his lap in your pristine white dress.

"I love you like crazy." He spun the shiny new ring on your finger, "and now you're all mine."

"You've always had me."

"Daddy, how'd you do it-" a little girl with your features asked Dean and he raised an eyebrow at his daughter. "-make Mommy fall in love with you?"

"It's a long story, baby girl... You better pull up a seat." He said and she did just that; Dean's hand resting on your lower stomach.