Intro.

Holding me as I tired to run away from all my problems again, Hunter held my wrists lightly as I tried to get out. I cant stay here. I don't deserve him, he doesn't need me.

"Tristan, you make not like me, or love me, but we are a pair that is stuck together until we die." He held onto my wrists as I stopped thrashing around, looking at me with scared eyes.

"Why can't you see, that I do love you, but I can't be here." It would hurt everyone. It would only hurt me more.

I can't do this.

•••••••••••••••

WELCOME

(WELCOME BACK TO THISE WHO READ THE ORIGINAL BOOK)

I am excited for this. I have tried to come up with ideas to revamp this book for a while and I have finally have it. I am so excited to write this. While I say this about everything I write, I genuinely am ready for this one.

It's gonna be good.

For that being said, this is a revamp (redo) of my original book Until We Die, which was written around 2018. I have evolved as a writer and am ready to give y'all a better chance at this book that hopefully you will like more.

You do not need to read the first version to understand anything. I honestly would prefer if you didn't, that way you can experience this for the first time if you are new to this story.

So buckle up, it's gonna get good.

-Vixen.

••••••••••••••

Trigger warnings: abuse, S/H, abuse of substances

Trigger warnings will not be given at the beginning of or during chapters; read at your own choice.

Nothing is intensely or graphically written. Read at your own risk and choosing.

•••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1 coming soon

Add to your library for regular updates, follow for more information on books and updates, and as always, comment to boost the story and to let me see what you think.

❤️