12

Ethan finally left me alone. He went to another room with his friends to do whatever. I was happy for that. And I wished I didn't have to see him again for the rest of the night.

One hour has already passed. I've had two shots of tequila, hit the dance floor with Ethan. Dancing is so not my style but I had taken classes in early teens because Ethan liked dancers.

God, the things I had done for him.

I was embarrassed of my old self. I was embarrassed of myself for liking someone like Ethan.

And I learnt my lesson.

Don't ever fall for someone you don't know. Because it hurts so much to know their real self when they are nothing like what you imagined them to be. It's so pathetic to have your heart broken by yourself. There are better things to do in life or I might say, better ways to break your heart.

I walked into the backyard. There were no silent corners but I recognized a familiar bunch of people.

That's what I was waiting for. I walk closer to them and when I am close enough, they notice me. How I wished they wouldn't. Their faces were covered with nasty smirks. A few of them are in too high to even notice me.

All sort of stuff is sprawled over the table in between. They suddenly stop talking among themselves and it's silent. They are looking at me.

I don't know any of their names.

I have known them for four years. Spoilt boys and girls. I know nothing about them. I just know that they have the thing I want. They always do somehow.

"Princess is here." One of the boy with lots of tattoos—Shirtless—speaks. I might know his name. Ian—Ivan—Ryan, yeah, something like that. He is the most annoying guy ever. Ironically he is the most tolerable one among all of them.

"Stop calling me that." I growl sitting on an empty chair. My eyes are glued to the stuff on the table. Among all of them I recognize what I want.

He ignores my words as if I never spoke and walks to stand beside me. He is clearly in all his senses.

Believe me, I have never seen him doing any of these drugs. His eyes are the colour of ocean. I have never seen them red. I don't see any reasons of him being among these people. I have always wondered about him.

"Heard you got a therapist." And now I see a glass of vodka in his hands.

He might be an alcoholic.

The others who heard him, laughs like it's the funniest joke they have ever know. Maybe. How does he know I have a therapist?  I clench my fists as they laugh crazily.

"He is a hot one." A girl beside me speaks. She has a joint between her lips and a has lot of ear piercings. I raise my brow. She gives off those vibes that tells us to stay away from her. She might be a crazy psych. Or I might be a little too judging. But who cares?

How had this leaked among them though? What are they? Spies?

"Don't look at me like that. He was Eun Ho's therapist." She says as if I know who the goddess hell Eun Ho is. "Her sister." Ian, Ivan, Ryan, whatever... Speaks noticing the confusion on my face.

"He is a sweet talker. God, he must be really nice if Eun Ho swore to never touch these ever again." She points at the table. It doesn't sound like she is appreciating Jungkook. It's more like teasing. It angers me. I don't really know why. I might be drunk.

"I wonder what he does." She glances at me with that same smirk tugged on her stupid lips.

And I know very well what she means by that sentence. I could punch her in the face right now.

"I guess, he is gonna bring you on a religious path too." She grins like that. And something about her is infuriating me so much that I want to smash her head on the table.

"Shut your damn mouth. I ain't here for your nonsense." I grit out reaching for the packet right in the centre of the table.

The shirtless tattoo boy laughs throwing his head back. I don't know what's so funny. "We very well know why you are here. Your rich daddy caught you red handed. Where else do you have to go?" My fists clench and I'm resisting the urge to break four front teeth of this guy.

"Shut up Ryan! Mind your own business." I stand up tucking the packet in the pocket of my jacket. "It's Ivan." Not like I'm going to remember and not like I want to. I turn around to walk away but his words stop me on my tracks.

"C'mon, we are friends. You gonna take just that much?" His tone is somewhat off beat. I hear his footsteps. He is getting closer to me and in no time he is standing behind me.

He turns me around shoving some other packets into my hands.

"Take this as a gift from me. I guess, the therapist isn't helping." He takes a step closer. His face so close to mine. "I can help though. Whenever you want." It takes everything inside me to not flinch when I feel his hands on my hips. Before he starts pushing his hands lower I push him away.

"I would rather die." He laughs and so does the others as I walk away not sparing another glance at them.

As I sprint to the other side of the hall, where the corridor is empty I look at my hands. The hair on them are standing and I can still feel that disgusting touch on my skin. I want to wipe that off.

How dare he touch me? Why didn't I break his hand?

The shivers are still running down my spine and I hate myself for that. Touches shouldn't be such a big deal to me. I've had sex with strangers before. Yeah, only three times but that's enough for me to become at least a little tolerable to touches.

But I know it's okay for me to feel that way. I've had worse in life. To be up on my guards all the time is okay for me.

And even after knowing all of it, I feel my heart racing and an unsettling feeling spreading inside my veins. It happens all the time when I'm too close to a guy and especially when they touch me.

Strangely, Jungkook is an exception.

God, Jungkook!

"Bab—" I feel a hand on my shoulder and instincts take over me. I yank the hand turning around, standing in a defensive position, ready to fight this time.

But I suck in a sharp breathe dropping my hands to my side when I realize it's Ethan. He is staring at me with wide eyes.

"What happened, y/n? Are you okay?" He asks. His voice doesn't hold that much of concern—and from that much I mean, the amount of concern I imagined him to have—but there's still something behind those words.

Ethan so not cares about people around him. And if he does even a percent then it's a great effort from his side.

Just, that I don't know why would he even make efforts and what for?

"Yeah. Just..." I trail off not knowing what to say.

No, actually I know what to say. I can tell him why I'm suddenly being so protective for myself. About
Rya—Ivan. But I'd rather not get involved or witness violence tonight.

Ethan is an aggressive man and while he is having some past with Ivan, I would never tell him what happened. His obsession over me could kill thousands.

I guess, I'm not all that cruel.

"Nothing." He grins taking a step closer. "Wanna go to the pool with me?" He asks me. His voice slurs. He isn't standing straight fully too.

I doubt if he is going to be awake for longer.

"Yes." I was anyway going to go that way.

He smiles reaching out for my hand to hold but the ring of my phone halts his actions and he shakes his hand as if he wasn't just planning to hold my hand like a second ago.

I realize that the ringtone is different. And it could have only one person calling me if it's that phone.

I look at the caller ID to confirm it.

Jungkook.

I bite my lips before looking up at Ethan.

"You go, I'll be coming after taking this call."