Just a Tuesday

I'm bored and I remember most of Stay Night anyways. Prepare for some Americanism.

Date/POV
Whispering/flashback
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
_______________________________

2 days later
1 day before Grail war
Emiya household

'This is awkward..' was the thought of a certain servant.

He was enjoying himself in the early morning just reading a book in the dinning room before getting whacked by a poster. The perpetrator was a young woman with short brown hair and brown hair. She had a fiery personality that reminded Rider of a tiger. Her name was Taiga Fujimura.

For a couple minutes he was being interrogated as to why he was here and who he was. All he said was that Shirou let him stay until he could get enough money for an apartment, after getting a job of course.

"Welllllll I think I know a job." Rider looked at her with star filled eyes. Don't be so hopeful Rider, it's gonna bite you in the ass.

"Really!" 'Just act the part Iowa, just act.'

"Yeah, I could use an assistant. Way too many kids." Rider seemed to facepalm at that before sighing.

"I need the job, so.. what now boss?" Taiga looked at him with a smug look before responding. She most likely didn't notice his eyebrow twitch while saying that sentence.

"Now I got to get you to do an interview." Rider went wide eyed. Probably remembering the threat known as paperwork that comes with it.

"I'm soooo fucked."

Timeskip brought to you by Rider and Lancer fishing

Rider finally got done with the paperwork. It only took... 3 hours. Well he did wake up at three, so breakfast is on him he guesses. Plus he didn't trust Taiga's cooking.

He got up to cook one of the most American breakfasts he could think of. Pancakes along side grits, bacon, and eggs.

'Bama is so much better at cooking than me, but I have to at least try.'

Taiga would smell what seemed like eggs and bacon? Who was cooking? And when she looked into the kitchen she saw Rider, dude was focused on cooking. She quickly sat up before waiting for the food.

While she waited both Shirou and Sakura would walk into the room, attracted by the smell. They would only wait for a few minutes before the food arrived.

Rider was somehow balancing four plates with his hands and arms. The first plates placed were Shirou's and Sakura's. And when he placed his down he looked at Taiga before handing it to her.

"It ain't healthy, but trust me. It's good." That's all Iowa said before 'praying' and started to dig in. The other three quickly said their thing before joining the food blood bath.

Timeskip 2: electric boogaloo

Walking down the road a sigh could be heard. Rider was calmly walking down the road, trying to familiarize himself with the city before the war. While walking he would feel a stare. He would act like nothing was happening, but he sent his senses into overdrive trying to find the perpetrator.

'There you are. Trying to hide behind that wall won't help.' Rider would smirk before walking into an alley and disappeared into blue particles. He was aiming to get behind her, more as a warning to not do it again.

'Rin be careful, this guy has any normal.' These were the words from another servant to their master. Said master was the one staring at Rider, trying to figure out who he was.