short writing 3 ( training)

'So do you know why humans are weak?' Z asked Nathan. 'Feelings?' Nathan answered. 'Yes, humans like you get controlled by your own feelings, that causes you to act without thinking or any second thoughts. That's why I will teach you how to turn off your emotions so that you can fight better.' Z said as he put his hand on Nathan's head. 'Like how? By being calm all the time.' Nathan said, 'Well, I usually just imagine so pretty sure that's almost the same.' Z answered. 'Says the one who always flirts with ladies...' Nathan sneered. 'We are not bring that up!' Z shouted. 'okay then.' Nathan said as he crossed his hands to his chest.

'How is this a good training outfit?' Nathan said as he looked at the outfit Z gave him for training. 'Little brother, you always wear that kimono like thingy, you need to wear something new!' Z said. 'I mean why does this outfit is half torn at the sleeves...' Nathan said. 'Oh my dog ate the sleeves!' Z said. 'An the dog is you?' 'Mhm, wait no! I swear  didn't do it on purpose!' Z slowly backed away from Nathan as Nathan summoned his weapon. 'And now you need to switch off your emotions.' Z said as he pointed at Nathan. 'I don't care, now say your prayers!' Nathan said as he raise his scythe.