Helping the Enemy.

Thoma sits down his thoughts racing from what Lady Frey said.

Taking a breath, he looks out the window as Taruomaru lays in his lap.

He suddenly hears a knock, turning his head, he gets up which made Taruomaru move off of him.

Walking to the door about to open it, but it opened itself and he sees Ayato out of breath and shaken.

"My Lord?"

Ayato looks up at Thoma catching his breath, "Have you seen Sayu!?"

Thoma blinks, "Yes, she's asleep in a room? Why?"

"Show me!"

Thoma nods and they both walk to Sayu's room and Thoma slid the door open to see Sayu sleeping peacefully on a low futon.

Ayato takes a sigh of relief and immediately leans on Thoma, Thoma blinks out of confusion.

"Is everything alright?"

Ayato holds Thoma closer and Thoma wince his face blush, "My Lord!?"

"I'm just glad you two are save..."

Thoma blinks then smiles as he hugs Ayato, "You don't need to worry about us we're both capable of taking care of ourselves.."

Suddenly his thought change and he pulls Ayato away, "Which means you shouldn't be here!"

Ayato wince, "What?"

Thoma looks down, "I shouldn't be seeing you!" He moves his arms back.

"Thoma?"

Thoma quickly shuts his eyes, "It for the best!" He starts pushing Ayato out, "I'll make sure Sayu will join you! It's not safe to be around me!"

Ayato turns as he got to the door, "Thoma! Wait! What are you talking about!?"

Thoma looks aside, "I'm sorry..."

Ayato about he reach out to him but Thoma slaps his hand away, "Just go!"

Ayato eyes widen and he looks down, closing his eyes.

"As you wish..."

Thoma looks aside, shutting his eyes as he hears Ayato steps get further and further away.

Thoma opens his eyes to see Taruomaru looking up at him, "Don't look at me like that..."

Taruomaru turns walking away, Thoma watched as he turns closing the door.

Leaning against the door, he slowly sliding down with his head down.

"I'm truly sorry..."

He curls up with his head on his arms and suddenly he feels licks on his face from Taruomaru causing him to bring his head up.

"Taruomaru not now!"

Hearing a foot steps, Thoma looks up to Sayu.