𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋.

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 BY THE WEEKND *ೃ

chapter four

"TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT ME BABY" BILLIE teased even more as she gripped scars bare ass tightly causing scarlett to lean up kissing the silver haired girl deeply completely folding into billies touch.

billie pulled the smaller girl into her chest closer and her tongue moved around scarletts mouth exploring every inch . it felt so wrong but felt so right to scarlett. the silver haired girl gripped scarletts ass roughly as the kissed turned passionate.

"fuck scarlett" billie mumbled against the kiss as her hands moved down every inch of her body. "i need you, please" she breathed against the girls lips.

scar looked up at the taller girl as she ran her hands down to her jeans unbuttoning her belt eagerly causing billie to bite her lip at the girls dominance that was being displayed.

"f-fuck billie mmm" scar strained out whining softly putting her hands on the sink in the bathroom they were currently in as billie plunged her length into scars dripping essence.

faint music could be heard in the distance as well as the sounds of heavy breathing, sloshing and billies raspy groans followed by her pants. they'd currently been at it for over an hour in the bathroom of the strip club.

billie pounded inside of the smaller girl at a rough and steady pace watching her face scrunch up with pain but mostly pleasure in the cracked mirror in front of them causing her to smirk.

scar panted as she struggled to keep her eyes open looking up at billie as billies length worked itself inside of her, pace getting harder and rougher each stroke.

scarlett's moans filled the small bathroom they were in as the taller girl leaned down molding their lips together passionately as billie pounded into scarlett deeper driving her more crazy each and every thrust.

"oh m-my god billie" scarlett moaned putting her hand on her stomach to try and get the taller girl to slow down. "nah baby that's not gonna work, move it" billie rasped out in her ear huskily as scarlett moved her hand obeying her orders.

billies hand made her way down to scarletts back pounding into the smaller girls slippery walls at a violent pace as scars loud moans and heavy pants increased.

"god baby you're. so fucking. wet. " billie hummed in her ear between thrusts looking down at the girl watching her take her dick deeply. scar leaned her head back on billies shoulder and held onto the sink tightly to keep her legs from giving out as billie drilled herself roughly inside of the girl.

"w-wet just for you baby" scarlett whispered out looking up at billie again whilst billie leaned down kissing her hungrily. the kiss they shared was so loving and passionate. the way they kissed you'd think they'd been lovers for ten years.

as their lips molded together and tongues met scarlett found herself whimpering soft profanities against billies as she felt herself becoming close.