I. back to hell

okay, okay, listen. celia was a normal girl, she was the average hawkins high cheerleader who hung out with other average hakins high cheerleaders and basketball players.  she was normal. 

 But normals fucking boring. and honestly after last year when her father died, she didn't give a shit. But with the new school year starting and her second year as a senior,  she gave absolutely zero shits.

so many people adored celia, they looked up to her as if she was perfect so many people loved her but so many people also hate her, one of those people being eddie munson and his little book club, they have hated each other since the 8th grade dance he asked her to dance with him her and her friends laughed and walked away, since then they have never got along. she used to love all the attention she got from people but now she hates it, all she can do is hide from it and run away.

*honk honk* "alright i'm coming god damn." he said, making celia roll her eyes as he got into the car. "my mom told me to give you this for gas for the week" he handed celia two 20s.

"oh mama, tell mrs henderson that i love her" celia giggled and drove off to their highschool. celia has known Dustin Henderson for three years, theyve been neighbors since celia moved to hawkins but they didnt get close till a year ago they knew each other through celias boyfriend at the time and since then celia has never driven to school alone since.

celia and dustin arrived at the school and said their goodbyes dustin went over to his friends and Celia walked toward the gym.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                             

                         -7 MONTHS LATER-

i was dancing and cheering at the assembly as the basketball team ran into the gym, the routine was easy and once we finished jason made some bullshit speech about spring break, im so over my stupid friends god their so fake its like their afraid of me, waiting for me to snap.

"celiaaa, after the pep rally wanna head over to the park and skip lunch?" 

"chrissy you chose today to rebel? i cant today i promised to eat lunch with my children" i love chrissy but jesus, sometimes i wish i was friends with dustins group, i dont know anything about dnd but shit id learn if it meant id get eyes off of me everyones always staring at me like im worth something but honestly i feel worthless. "oh dont do me like that c" chrissy laughed breaking me out of my daze. "oh your boyfriends coming over here i'm leaving before i hear too much." 

"hes my ex chris- oh hey steve, robin." Steve and I dated like one summer ago, we broke up when my dad died, i just wasn't in the right place for a relationship. When we broke up we remained friends, its only weird when dustin or robin say something about us getting back together. "how has your guys day been, hah just joking I don't care.  steve i'm dropping dustin off at your work after school, he wants you to take him to the school with you tonight for hellfire." i smiled sarcastically as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"wait he isn't going to the game?! these kids are killing me." steve rubbed his temples as if he has a migraine and robin laughed. "you know what you guys remind me of? no? well you remind me of parents, steve your the stressed mom and celia your the cool dad, you guys are obviously divorced tho but totally get together on the holidays for the kids." robin said. god damn that was a mouthful. celia burst out laughing.

" yeah whatever bye darling, bye robin." robin winked and i walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to Dustin " Hey boys, Dustin I'm dropping you off with steve after school, i have shit to do." I interrupted Mike when he was talking. dustin nodded and mike continued.