𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

╰┈➤ ❝ sophomore year

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The scene changes to Scott riding on his mountain bike through the school parking lot, where he jumps off just as he makes it to the bike rack in front of the school. He then takes off his helmet and hangs it on the handlebars, adjusting his back pack with his lacrosse stick strapped to the back.

Just then, Jackson Whittemore drives a Porsche and pulls into the parking spot next to him, he gets out of the car with a nasty expression on his face as he hits Scott in the back with the door.

'Dude! Watch the paint job.' Jackson shouts.

Scott looks at him with an offended expression, but before they could interact further, an unseen student calls out for him.

'Yo, Jackson! Let's go, bro.' a unseen male voice was heard.

Jackson walks away without another word, though he does turn his head back to shoot Scott a glare before leaving.

'Is this how muggle school looks like?' Frank questioned.

'Yea, unfortunately I attended Mystic Falls Highschool which was filled with horny jocks in every hallway!' Aurelia confessed

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Evelyn's outfit

'I love her clothing style!' Rebekah complimented

The scene cuts to the front of the school, where Scott has to meet up with both Evelyn and Stiles to talk about what happened the previous night as the trio walked to the entrance of the school.