Chapter: 3

Warning⚠: Mature content ahead, read at your own risk, I cannot control the age of people reading my books so please read responsibly❗❗

The year 2019 was sort of a sad year for Twice, especially because of Mina.

She was diagnosed with Anxiety disorder, it was tragic news for ONCE and especially all TWICE members.

Back in the summer of 2019, she didn't perform on the group's TWICELIGHTS world tour. JYP said at the time it was because of "sudden extreme anxiety and insecurity toward performing on stage."

Everyone cried and was concerned about her, how much more Chaeyoung? All the members were in pain for Mina but they never knew Chaeyoung was more hurt than they are.

She said she was alright from all of it but when she was alone in the room she cried a lot for Mina, she couldn't imagine Mina leaving the group because of her health condition.

She was the one to text and visit Mina most often compared to the members without letting them notice.

The cub even once said, "No once could take her position in Twice." 

That's when she realized through the years they were together as a girl group. Eating, sleeping, performing, practicing together. She remembered how Mina was always happy to be beside her and that she was not just doing her part in their ship name called MiChaeng as service for fans but because Mina actually cares for her.

She knows the penguin's affection towards her was not usual for a best friend or co-member of the group for that matter. It was something else, more beyond and special than that.

What she doesn't know is that she wouldn't have realized all that if she didn't feel the same or if she didn't give the same affection to Mina.

She knows now that she sees Mina as a woman like any guy would, she didn't care if it's wrong as long as she knows she loves her and wants to protect the precious penguin at all costs.

Then during that year, she fell even harder for Mina, especially when they were shooting for their 'Feel Special' music video.

She had a special scene with Mina, but during that time she couldn't say what she felt for Mina, she just knew it wasn't the right time.

Even during their behind-the-scenes episode of that music video, she really showed how she's deeply stunned by Mina, saying how very pretty she was, even if she wasn't being recorded at that time she would've said it over and over again

Then they were told to look at each other during the shooting, and they did but other than being told to do so they looked at each other lovingly and it was as if they were communicating just simply with their eyes.