Empathy?

Nandini - No, no, no, I can't let that happen. Ram should not know that Pihu is his daughter.

Shubham - Don't worry, aisa kuch nhi hoga aur vaise bhi Priya, Pihu ko nhi laa rhi h.

Nandini- Ye deal bahut zaroori h, this is the fruits of my manipulation of Ram's emotions for 25 years, I can't let that slide.
The time has come to kick him out and take up all his wealth.
I just wished Shivi was alive and we shouldn't have planned that 5 years ago.

Shubham - Yeah, mom. I should have not manipulated her to say all those words.

Nandini - That I agree as we lost Shivi due to this but at least I got the opportunity to separate Priya and Ram by threatening her to lie about their kid.

All this was indirectly eavesdropped on by Ram.

He went to his room, locked the door and started crying.
He couldn't believe they could do this.

Then he got a call from Ishan, he had the guilt of accidentally killing Shivi and Priya taking his blame.
He revealed everything to Ram, he didn't do it face to face as he couldn't face Ram.

Ram broke down, all these revelations along with Pihu hating him and not getting to enjoy her Firsts made him tremble.

Miserable melancholy has taken over him.

After a few hours, he went out of KM.

He called Krish at a secret place.

Ram - Pihu is mine, isn't she?

Krish - Ha.

Ram - Tell me everything about her 5 years.

Krish revealed everything.

Ram - Thank you for looking out for her for 2 years, I hope God bless you for this wonderful deed.
Will you look after her?

Krish - Absolutely, Ram. She's like my daught.. I'm sorry.

Ram - You don't need to.
Now listen to me very carefully.

Krish - Ok.

Ram - I'm going to not let this deal happen, this breaking of the deal will result in Shubham's arrest. Our company will tank but I have made some provisions for my friends.
You make sure every other Kapoor goes to jail(he revealed everything he heard earlier)
Get that bastard Shashi in jail too.
And safeguard Pihu at all cost.
Can yo do all this for me?

Krish - Ok, I will. What about you then?

Ram - You will get to know about that soon...

Krish left.
The deal was cancelled and Krish made sure Kapoors and Sashi were arrested and jailed.
Priya didn't do anything for the deal.

Ram saved himself by blackmailing the minister about his wife.
Minister didn't take further action.

Pihu didn't get to know about Ram.

Ram called Priya to talk.

Priya - Mr Kapoor.

Ram - Pihu is mine, isn't she?

Priya nodded sadly.

Ram - Take care of her.

Priya was shocked to hear this.

Priya - We will Mr Kapoor.

Ram - There is no 'we' Priya.

Priya was devastated.