- c1 ,,

Kenny's POV

"Dude, I fucking hate Craig." I said while resting my hands on the lunch table, sitting with my friends. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Leo(Butters). Our friend group was small but it was nice, not too much people, but also not enough at times.

"You say that every fucking time we're here." Kyle stated, rolling his eyes with a small grin on his lips.

Stan then spoke up, "I get it, we all dislike Craig but he's literally doing nothing. He's just sitting with his friends."

"He's so sketchy." I responded.

"He's just sitting ther--" Stan then got cut off by an agitating voice,

"Maybe you're just gay, Kenny. You always stare at him." Cartman blurted out, nudging Kyle with his elbow, smirking. Kyle then pushed him away and yelled at him. It wasn't that long until those two started arguing. I just sighed at Cartman's statement and stared at Craig, resting my head in my hand.

'Me? Gay? I'm literally one of the most Straightest guys here. I think so, at least. ... I do go after both sexes but it's mostly just women, they're hotter.'

I then just sat there, zoning out in my thoughts, still having my eyes on Craig. He didn't notice me since I was staring at him from behind, that's good, he see's me as a creep enough.
But I'll get this out, me and Craig don't hate each other. I just like talking shit about him, he'll never find that out anyways. But we're more like... acquaintances. Not friends, not enemies, we just know each other. We hang out sometimes near Stark's Pond to smoke. We don't plan our meet ups though, it's just by chance.

"Hey did you guys know it's Kenny's birthday next week! Isn't that cool!? He'll be 18 soon!!!" Butters' called out amongst our table. That sentence caused Kyle and Cartman's argument to go silent. It made Stan's eyes widen, same with Cartman's. They're probably the ones that forgot about it, of course. Understandable for Stan to, Cartman probably did just on purpose, he's done that before with all of us. So it's not surprising.

"Shit! Oh my fucking god, I completely forgot! I'm sorry dude, It's just that I have multiple things on my mind currently so I–" Stan quickly replied, but soon getting cut off once again.

"No, it's fine! It's next week anyway, you still have time to get me something if you want." I stated. It's not like my birthday's important anyways. One year closer to your death date, how fun does that sound to celebrate?

"Oh I totally will! I apologize."

"I already said it's fine." Cause it is.

"Me and my little brother are going to the mall this weekend to get you something! You can come along, Stan." Kyle announced.

"Sure!" Stan replied.

"Sweet."

Those two are so close. I'm surprised no one assumes they're dating, not even the Asian girls. They did with Tweek and Craig, they weren't even that much of friends. But I'm pretty sure they aren't together anymore, they dropped the act after Clyde and Thomas became a thing few years back. They got together after Clyde and Bebe broke up. And now those two are the schools gay focus, even after years of them being together.

I glanced at Craig's table, noticing Clyde and Thomas sitting really close to each other, probably holding hands. Craig and Tweek were sitting across from each other, talking and eating their lunches. I drowned myself in my thoughts again, staring at Craig.

I seriously think I'm questioning myself right now.

Time Skip ;; Last Class period

I wasn't heading to my last class. I was heading to the restroom, I felt like skipping today. I went to the farthest stall, the one most away from the entrance.

I put my bag on the hanger, which was on the inside of the stall door. And closed the door behind me, locking it. I sat on the tank of the toilet and rested my feet on the seat of it, taking out a cigarette and my lighter. I gently placed the cigarette between my lips and lit it. I leaned up against the wall and began to stare at the ceiling.

Not that long after someone else came into the restroom. They came up to my door, I immediately said the stall was occupied. It kinda embarrasses me when someone tries to go into the stall I am in. The person sighed and just went into the stall next to mine.

"What're you doing in there, McCormick?"

"Craig?"

"Yeah, dipshit. How'd you guess?" I swear to god, he keeps on calling me that. No certain reason either. Maybe I should call him a nickname too sometime, just gotta think...

"You're monotone voice. How'd you know it was me in here?" I asked. Craig sighed, and took a minute to reply,

"Your voice." Clever word play, Tucker.

"Ah. Called it... I'm smoking by the way, since you asked. Did you come in here for a smoke too?"
     "Yep."

We both went silent for most of our time in our stalls. Once I finished my cigarette I dropped it into the toilet. Glad the smoke alarms didn't go off, and hopefully they don't. That would be a mess. "You skipping class too, Fucker?" Eh, not as creative as his nickname for me, but y'know. It's the thought that counts.

"Yep." Craig Replied.

"Ah, Cool."

...

"I'm having a party next week for my birthday, wanna come?" Small talk, small talk, small talk... He doesn't seem like the talkative type.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because..." 'Damn, what a good question.' It took me a few seconds to get back with an answer. "Uh, It's only my friend group that is coming so far? I'd like more people to come." Nailed it. ... Silence entered the room for quite some time.

"Sure, whatever. I'll ask my friends too."

"Thanks." Craig sighed, followed by whistling. I didn't know he could whistle. Learn something new everyday I guess, even though I learned nothing new yesterday.

"What're you whistling?"

"Tunes. I need ideas for a song."

'He writes songs?' "You write songs?"

"No, I play them. I play the violin. I want to be an actual violinist though, so I'm trying to make my own song." How closeted, he plays music.

"Oh. Sweet. What do you have so far?" I'm actually interested in what he's making. I never knew he could play, it's kind of cool to be honest. It's nice knowing someone that can play music, maybe he'll play music for me one day.

"If you come over to the auditorium tomorrow during free period, I'll show you then."

"I'll think about it."

There wasn't a response, just more whistling.

You really can learn something from a simple conversation. Craig can whistle, he can play the violin, and he's trying to be a musician from what it sounds like. And he's not as rude as a lot of people say he is. He's somewhat normal, kinda boring, but normal.

I think I can see through him more, he's something I thought he never was.