- c3 ,,

Craig's POV

After a few seconds of silence, I didn't feel quite right. Something was about to happen; something was about to fall. I took a few steps back and kept my eyes on the air conditioner above. I glanced at Kenny, who stared at me with a confused look on his face. I didn't think anything of it and quickly grabbed his arm, pulling him into me.

And I was right, something fell. The air conditioner fell right out of the window, the one Kenny was standing right under. If I didn't get Kenny out of the way, he would've been crushed. Dead. Right in front of me. I'm not trying to see someone die today, even if I dislike the guy sometimes, I wouldn't want him to get killed.

I didn't show any emotion, but I was in complete shock. I could tell Kenny was too, as he just stared at the broken air conditioner then back at me. His face was just filled with confusion.

"How did-!? YOU- I- The-..." His sentence got stopped as he collected his breath, and slightly took a few steps back, moving towards the obvious broken air conditioner on the sidewalk. "The air condition almost killed me! How are you so calm right now!?" He asked.

"I'm not calm." I stated. And I was telling the truth. I wasn't calm, I was shocked, frustrated, and a bit upset. He could've at least thanked me for saving his life. He would've been dead if I didn't give a shit, but I did. It's not my fault I don't know how to show emotion, even to the most shockable, fucked up things.

We both stood there in silence as Kyle and his parents came out of the green house, all their faces full of shock, matching Kenny's expression perfectly.
"OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD! Are you boys okay!?" I nodded my head in response to Sheila's worriedness.

"...Yes." Kenny responded, repeatedly blinking until his face came to a somewhat calm expression. I kept my eyes on Kyle, he was so astonished by the scene in front of him. But as soon as he saw me, he looked angered, turning his face to somewhat disgust.

"Why are you here, Craig?" Kyle spoke in a stern voice, I knew he wasn't really fond of me but I wasn't even doing anything wrong. I swear Kenny and his friends have an insane grudge against me. And probably some of my friends too.

"I was heading home until I bumped into Kenny. I was just about to leave until the air conditioner stopped us. And I'm just saying, without me being here, Kenny would've been crushed by that air conditioner." Kyle just rolled his eyes and spoke in a sarcastic tone,

"Oh yeah? And why's that?"

"I pulled him away from the window." I answered.

"Yes but it was also your fault I almost died in the first place! You crashed into me." Kenny replied, moving over to where Kyle and his parents were standing. His face soon turned from calm(ish) to angered suspicion. What was up his ass so suddenly? There's no reason to be mad at me.

"I was just turning around the curb, when you were distracted on your phone. I did not see you, you did not see me. It's basically both our faults." I stated, knowing a stern expression formed onto my face. Kenny, Kyle, and Kyle's parents did not say anything. And just glanced at the scenery in front of them. "But," I spoke once again, "I need to get home now, my sister is already home and I need to make dinner." Without a response from anyone, I slipped by them "Have a good rest of your afternoon." I spoke sarcastically, heading to my house. Today was certainly insane and full of shit. I thought me and Kenny were cool today, but I guess after that, most likely not.  And now I have to deal with Tricia, great. Like my day couldn't get any better.

Before I went inside, I put my music notes in my bag and looked through the window. No one was in the kitchen or living room but the lights were one, so my sister was home. Not even my sister knows I play the violin and I don't want her to know, if there's ever a snitch in our house, then it's obviously going to be her. And since my violin case can't fit in my bag I have to sneak it in. This is fucking horrible.

I unlocked the front door and went in, looking around the room and went upstairs. I headed into my room and looked around, shutting the door behind me. 'Tricia's probably in her room.'  I placed my violin under my bed, placing my bag on my bed and sighed. I then sat down and stayed there in complete silence to think.

'Today was a mess, more eventful than any other. Me and Kenny actually talked today, I don't know if that's a good sign or not. He doesn't seem that interested in me. Maybe I should ask Clyde for help tomorrow, that guy knows a lot of stuff about relationships since he's been in a few. Plus him and Kenny are.. kind of friends... so he could know stuff about him that I don't. I barely know anything.'

It wasn't that long till my thoughts got cut off. "Craig!! Are you home!?" Tricia. Amazing, she knows I'm home.

"Yes, I'm home!"

"Can you make dinner!? I'm starving!" Oh yeah, dinner. I totally forgot about dinner. Yeah, it's only 5:00 pm but Tricia gets hungry and annoying fast.

"Yeah, just wait a minute!"

I sighed then got out of bed, and with nothing else on my mind I went downstairs. 'I don't know what to make. I make the same thing every time. Maybe I can try something different? I don't know what's different, I don't even know what we have. I don't shop, mom does. I guess I can just do the same thing, it's easier.'
'Why'd I even have to think about that? That was so useless to think about. I didn't even change my mind, how dull.'

'Like me #slaysoulsister'  jkjkjk

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the pantry, and scanned inside. 'Where's the pasta, I need it.'  I walked into the pantry and started shoving things on the shelves. If there isn't anymore pasta left, then I don't know what to make. I'll just have to ask Tricia what she wants if so. Let's just hope she's in a good mood, I don't need any sarcasm after the chaos that happened today.

'No pasta, god damn it. I'll just ask Tricia what she wants then.'  I quickly went upstairs and invited myself into her room. "Hey, Trish, what do you want to eat?"

"Couldn't you... Like y'know- knock?" She grinned, sitting up on her bed with her phone in her hands.

"Look I don't need any sarcasm, just tell me what you want for dinner. We're out of pasta." She just rolled her eyes and got out of bed, walked towards her doorway and shoved me out of the way, and started heading downstairs. 'Bad day much?'  I just sighed and went into my room, locked the door, and laid back onto my bed.

'I'm not even hungry, it's best if I just go to sleep. I'm exhausted.'

##########################

- Hey, hey!! You're reading this! Author here. I just wanted to say sorry for the wait! I'm really losing my motivation for stories. But I'll start getting some soon! Thanks for reading, this took quite some time. :)