Author's Note

So it's been a long time since I published a chapter of this Fan-fic, for a long time I've been planning to give off a week onto writing for the fan-fic, but then, I got into a lot of games and spent most of the last month playing them. I've been writing on the next chapter for quite a while now, but still haven't been able to progress through it, so It's hanging at my brain for the last couple of weeks; Well the reason that I haven't been able to make any progress on writing the chapter, is that I don't know how I'm going to progress the story; How I want Y/N to go through this problem, how do I want Y/N to interact with the characters, what will it's consequences be?

I also have to find a way to be able to deliver the word on the chapter properly, and English not being my Main language isn't helping me at all.  So every time I get motivated to write, I get De-Motivated by those problems afterwards.

But then, a thought came into me... "I should make notes for the fan-fic." 

And so... I decided to open Microsoft word and made notes on how I want to progress the story, so that the only thing that I need to problemize is forming it into a proper chapter and finalizing it. 

- A rare picture of a product of my brain when it's actually working properly

And now, I'm planning to spend a whole week on writing. So possibly expect a possible release of a new chapter like the day after tomorrow (By the time this "Author's Note" comes out).

-----------------------------------------------------

And also, I just want announce something about how I'm planning to ship Y/N with the characters so I can get it out of my head. 

I'm not planning to ship Y/N with Rem; The characters that I'm kind of interested on shipping with Y/N are either Emilia, Ram or Frederica since they're the characters from the series that I actually like. But then there's also Beatrice and Echidna, but I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to make that possible. 

-----------------------------------------------------

But for now, that's all I have for this "Author's Note". So this is Lostboi_2, signing out.