𝙴 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> You opened the letter addressed to you from Kayden. You excitedly read it to yourself.

Y/N,

Hey, how's it going? I'm sorry it took me a whole year and a few months after I left to send you a letter, I've been busy traveling, mostly.

I found letters to be the best way to communicate, as my phone won't work in certain countries. I hope you're doing well, and Jiwoo is too.

I love you, and all I can think of is seeing you again. For now, I have no plans to come back for a while. I'll be sure to let you know when I consider it safe to come back.

If you want to send me a letter back, just send it to the address I sent this from. I'll be here for a few months. Can't wait to meet up once again, and can't wait for you to send me a letter!

Your babygirl,
Kayden B.

You laughed at how he signed off his letter, and put it back into the envelope. You put it aside for now, and made a reminder on your phone to write him a letter back tomorrow.

You left your desk, and your apartment. You headed to Jiwoo's residence.

You opened his front door on your own, as he gave you keys to his home just in case of an emergency, or if you wanted to come over. "Jiwoo? You here?"

He was sitting on his couch, playing with his cats. "Y/N? Great to see you! Did you need anything or just want to hang out?"

"Well, I finally got a letter from Kayden." You sat down on the couch as well. "He's doing okay. He was concerned about you, by the way. I'll tell him you're doing fine."

"I'm glad he's alright." Jiwoo grinned. "Does he plan on coming back soon?"

"He said he doesn't at the moment."

"Oh, okay." Jiwoo looked at the cat in his lap, giggling at it's playful behavior. "You guys are still together, right?"

"Of course." You smiled. "He could never live without me."

"He did talk about you quite a bit. It annoyed Mr. Kartein." Jiwoo laughed. "Sometimes I miss them, but Mr. Kartein isn't too far away, at least."

"Yeah, I miss Kayden a whole lot. Kartein I see often, so not so much. I know Subin misses them."

"Jisuk is always teasing her about that. He also teases Wooin about having a small crush on you." Jiwoo laughed. "I'm sure you knew that, though."

"I had my suspicions." You nodded. "I mean, with how attractive I am, I don't see why he wouldn't like me."

Jiwoo was silent at this. You spoke again. "I'm joking. I'm not like Kayden, he hasn't been a bad influence to me, thankfully."

"Oh, alright. I wasn't sure whether or not you were serious." He explained. "Scared me for a minute there." Jiwoo laughed.

"Sorry about that." You laughed too. "Well, I'm going to go now. Thanks for letting me visit." You smiled. "Bye, Jiwoo! You can always call me if you need anything."

You drove to your apartment again, and made sure to give a treat to your dog, as you always did for him being good while you were gone.

Your phone rang, so you picked up. The caller was Jiyoung.

"Hey, What's up?" You answered.

"Hello, Y/N. Just wanted to check up on you, it's been a while since we've spoken."

"Oh, thanks for calling!" You exclaimed. "I'm doing okay, I actually finally got a letter from Kayden."

"That's nice, is he doing okay?"