02.

" I'M SO SORRY "

" I'M SO SORRY "

"Holy shit"

"nah what did he do?"

"oh my god ... xiao I'm so sorry" you gasped running over to him. you were suppose to miss how the fuck did you mess that up?

xiao wasn't blowing out at you or anything he kept the same blunt expression but his arm was shaking a little. the water was filled with ice meaning it was cold and you felt so bad.

"are you okay? wait here I'll go get a towel," you quickly ran to where xiangling was requesting for a towel. xiao just dried off his hair as much as he could with the tissue.

he was confused as to why you cared so much. he was just a stranger, did you not know who he was?

"so she dumps water on him and then dries him up? y/n is bipolar," childe stared in disbelief watching you run back to him with a towel.

"that wasn't how it was suppose to go I'm so sorry. please come over I'll give you an extra shirt I don't want you getting a cold," you felt a wave of guilt gush at you as you dried off his hair without his will.

"it's fine there's no need," he stated grabbing the towel from you and drying off his own. from the start you could tell he didn't like new people very much and his tone was harsh but you had no problem with it.

"don't be like that if you catch a cold because of me I'll die of guilt my house is around the block please just come," you pleaded.

honestly, he couldn't care less but his clothes being wet. the feeling bothered him and so did the coldness that reminded him of something he despised.

"fine," he finally accepted your offer not because of you or anything but because he didn't want to walk home like this.

"move ur fatass they're coming out- shh!!" the others had run before getting caught but little did they know you guys already knew from the beginning and just cracked a smile looking at the sight.

"your name sounds familiar do you go to Tevyat highschool?" you hummed looking at him as the two of you were walking to your house.

"yeah I go there," he answered. You just shook it off and focused more on the fact that you completely dumped water on such an innocent guy.

"I'm sorry again," you slouched your shoulders dragging your feet. "it's fine just blame it on the idiots and you won't feel too bad," xiao assured.

He didn't have the intentions on comforting you. Well it was more like he didn't know how to comfort someone but without him knowing that helped you much more than you expected.

"right? what are they, insane? I'm single for a reason," you laughed putting your hands behind your back and continuing to walk with him.

On the way to your house he and you talked quite a lot. Actually, it was mostly you talking but he was a good listener which was just fine.

"Sorry again," you stood at your doorway in front of xiao who changed into some new clothes from your brother's closet.

"I'll wash these and give it back tomorrow," he nodded. You waved goodbye at him and he did the same before walking off.

He wasn't going to speak to you again he was going to pass by you in the halls and forget everything that happened.

nope.

XIAO

hi xiao ! 😇

what.
who are you?

guess

say or I'm blocking you

yikes
I'm y/n the person
from earlier ??

😐
I never gave you
my number?

yeah thats bc
I unlocked your phone
and got it 🤷‍♀️

what
how the fuck?

I guessed
I'm a pretty good guesser

you failed your
last test you really aren't.

shut up
SO YOU DO KNOW ME
FROM SCHOOL 😱😱

but hey your wallpaper
is super cute it's a cat:)

oh.

WDYM OH!?
anyways I just wanted
to get to know you more

well I don't.
don't associate yourself
with me.

🙂
I'm just gonna ignore
that part and continue

I'm y/n and
i don't know 🤷‍♀️

what?
you're confusing

i know
what about you?

xiao

not like I knew that
already
thanks xiao 😇

hey... can I admit something?

no

yk u look like a pretty
cold and mean person but your
wallpaper is a cute cat

was it ur cat?:)

I hate you

woah
moving a lil too fast there
but I love you too <3

😐

😇

has anyone ever told you...
you're terrifying?
read

are u srsly leaving me on read?
you cannot be serious rn
read

I'M SORRY OKAY
IDK WHY I LIKE TALKING TO U
hello!?
read

I'll get u treats for ur cat ??
read

I think I made it worse
delivered
yeah I did 🧍‍♀️
delivered