15.

" I'M ABOUT TO KMS "

You went to sleep after you were told that Reki had a hold of your number. You ghosted him like actually you weren't about to deal with him right now.

"so he's around here? I've actually been curious on how he looks," hu tao looked around while walking beside you and you put your hand over her eyes stopping her.

"stop it I'm trying to get away not attract him," you frowned. you turned away from hu tao and continued to walk until you bumped into someone.

"sorry- holy shit JUMPSCARE WARNING !?" you shouted accidentally blurting the last part out. you looked up to see Reki his face lit up hearing and recognizing you.

"oh so that's how he looks- goddam he's attractive but that personality sure aint," lumine hummed.

"oh! y/n! I've missed you," he happily wrapped his arms around you hugging you. "what the-" you were cut off as the sounds that came out of you became muffled since he pushed your head into the crook of his neck.

you signaled for help from the others but lumine looked around trying to a spot a specific person.

"xiao c'mere," lumine quietly but loudly yelled out as she waved her hand telling xiao to come here.

"y/n hang on you'll be fine," hu tao shouted and you were stuck as he had his hands on your shoulders with sparkling eyes rambling on about how much he missed you.

"what?" xiao approached hu tao and lumine when they both suddenly pulled him into a corner. "you should go save y/n and be hot," hu tao suggested getting an immediate no from him.

"why not!?"

"because y/n can hangout with whoever she wants. I don't control her," he answered. "one she despises him two that's her ex boyfriend for your information who CLEARLY still likes her," lumine held up two fingers with a stern look.

"ok what do you want me to do?"

"you're hopeless like actually."

"I'll do whatever," xiao shrugged and walked off. lumine and hu tao thought he was gonna go the other way but instead he went your way.