Konoha high

Today is a new day here in Leaf Village. My parents and I moved here sense I've been kicked out from my old village. My sister, Akari, already lives in Leaf Village, she moved here to live with her boyfriend Itachi a few months ago. I sigh and got up from bed. It was 7am. I had to get ready for this new school I'm going to. I started getting ready by taking a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into this:

 I started getting ready by taking a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into this:

As I finished getting ready I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I said good morning to my Parents and goodbye before I left. My dad said have a great day at your new school y/n don't get into any trouble, I said ok and left. I then texted my sister to pick me up so she can show me around the new school. Then she arrived and took me to school. Akari said to me I can't show you around sis you will have to find your classes on your own, I have buisness to do. I said whatt but akari I don't want to get lost she said I don't care I'm leaving and she took off in her car. As I got off the car I was already getting a few stares from people. I walked into the school and to the office to get my schedule.

I walked in the office and the front desk lady asked me how can I help you? I said hi I'm new here and I'm looking for the principle office to speak to he or she. She said right this way and once I got there the lady said wait outside she's speaking to a student right now I said ok thank you and she walked away. When the student walked out the principle's office, the boy with grey hair slicked back and violet eyes with a black coat, red clouds looked at me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and said pervert in my mind. The principle said hi come in and I walked in. She said I haven't seen you before are you the new student here y/n L/n? I said yes ma'am I am she said ok I can give you your schedule and class will be starting soon I can get someone to show you around. I said ok thank you and as she give me my schedule she called someone in to show me around. The guy was named Naruto Uzumaki. I introduced myself. I said hi the name is y/n L/n. Naruto kindly said nice to meet you and welcome to Konoha High with a smile on his face. The principle said Naruto you will show her everywhere around the school. He said yes ma'am and then we left the office.

Naruto said to me can I see your schedule I said sure and I gave it to him. He said, so you have art first ok follow me. As I was following him we arrived to my class. Naruto said class started 10 minutes ago so you're already late and sorry about that. I said I am new here so it's ok and thank you Naruto for showing me my class. He said of course I only showed you first period so if you don't mind y/n can I have your phone number so I can find you after class is Over? I said ok I give him my number and Naruto knocked on the door. The teacher Ms. Kurenai opened it and said are you the new student? I said yes ma'am. She said come in and before I walked in Naruto said byee y/n see ya later. I said bye with a smile. Ms. Kurenai said to the class, class this is the new student I was talking about earlier. She said introduce yourself. I felt so nervous so I stuttered when I talked. I said hi..the name is y/n. Ms. Kurenai said ok y/n sit next to Sasuke Uchiha. As I was walking to my seat all the guys kept staring at me and Sasuke's fan girls were so jealous. I said to myself this will be annoying. I rolled my eyes.