chapt (4) bato!?

⚠️Idk why i wrote this stupid stories pero sige i push natin yan⚠️

I immediately went home and when i entered our house i saw my mom and dad.

"Hi nak" mom said and i went near her and blessed I did the same for my dad

"San ka galing?" Dad asked

"Ah sa ospital lng po pa" i said

"Oh may pinapakuha si lola sakin sa kwarto niya,talk to you guys later" i said and went up to my lola's room,they both just nodded.
I searched for the box then after some time
"aha nakita din kitang box ka" i said. I took the box and went to the table right next to my lola's bed.

I opened the box and saw a peice of paper everything about my birth is writen there. My name ,my date of birth,the name of the hospital i was born in, and i also saw a cute pink dress i unfolded the dress and it was so cute and tiny and then i saw a swaddle blanket it has my name printed on it "Maria Jesseiana" i smiled and searched more into the box, and i saw a piece of paper. I read it and tears started to escape my eyes.

          𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 4 ,2002
           𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎 Jesseiana"Iana" 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝,𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓  𝑁𝑎𝑔𝑎 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑖 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜, ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠,ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜.Iana 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 Jesseiana 𝐼𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟,𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑤𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑥 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑. Iana 𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢"𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. Iana 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎 Jesseiana 𝐺𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑎-𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜.
                             𝒙𝒐: 𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉

As i was reading it i was schocked at the things that was writen in there. Me a Robredo? Then why didn't they look for me? I then saw a picture at the very bottom,it was a family picture,Our family picture My Biological parents. I can't really believe that my real parents are Jesse and Leni Robredo.

I went down stairs and saw my so called parents watching tv. I sat right in front of them crying.

"Oh nak anong problema bat ka umiiyak"my dad asked worriedly
I put the box in front of them.

"so you guys are not my real parents?" i asked them

They both signed and looked at me

"I guess you already knew that you are a Robredo" mom said

i just nodded

"We are sorry nak na tinago namin siya sayo" my dad said bowing his head

"we are very  sorry nak sana mapatawad mo kami" my mom continued

i went up to them and hugged them both,and both of them hugged me back,creating a group hug.

As we broke the hug i spoke to break the akward silence

"Ma,Pa, ok lng po yun, you guys still treated me like your very own,you guys never let anything bad happen to me,you guys never made me fell that iam not a part of your family and that one thing iam greatful for,kasi you guys never made me feel that iam not a Bonifacio, ma,pa,if they found out about me and changed me to a Robredo i'll always be greatful to be a Bonifacio,ill always embrace and be thankful that i am once
Maria Jesseiana A. Bonifacio" i said to them they just smiled at me

"Nak in 2 days pupunta na si Ma'am Leni dito satin,may balak kabang sabihin un sakanya?" my mom asked i just nodded and smiled.

--------

HELLO MGA FERSON HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHA UD IS WAVING SOON HAHAHAHAH LABYOYS BYE!!!!!!!!!!😗