lesson1: good and bad deeds

*For Muslim ☪️

         1) I looked at the “greatness of God’s grace” in (good deeds) and the love for them to be increased and multiplied. And (bad deeds) and hating doing them and minimizing the sin of the one who commits them..
        The grace of God - the Most High - and His generosity came in the “Chapter of Good deeds” before he do it, while doing it, and after he doing it , as well as the grace of God in “The Chapter on Bad deeds” before he do it, while doing it, and after he doing it ,..
..
     As for the good deeds....

_Before performing it) The Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - said: ((So whoever intends to do a good deed and does not do it, God has prescribed it for him as a complete good deed)).

_while doing it) the Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - said: ((If he is interested in it and does it, God has prescribed it for him with him from ten good deeds to seven hundred times to many times more)).

_After doing it) God - Almighty - said (Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds)114 Hūd
And said ( ..,Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allāh will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. )70 Al-Furqān

..

    As for the bad deeds ....

_Before doing it) the Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - said: ((And whoever commits an evil deed and does not perform it, God has written for him a complete good deed).

_while doing it) the Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - said: ((And if he intended to do it, then did it, God decreed it for him as one deed)).

_ After doing it) God - Almighty - said (Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds)114 Hūd
And said ( ..,Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allāh will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. )70 Al-Furqān

     ..._Good deeds drive bad deeds and bad things away

On the authority of the Messenger of God - may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - he said: ((The owner of the left will lift the pen for six hours from the wrongful or offending Muslim slave. If he regrets it and asks God’s forgiveness for it and throws it away, otherwise it will be written one)).
                              . .
                              . .

*#  The owner of the left : Angel : Distinguished Writers: Writing down the deeds of human beings and counting them on them. On the right of every responsible slave is an angel who writes down his good deeds, and on his left an angel who writes down his evil deeds.

.....continuous...