Chapter 0 (Forest)

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡      ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

 You woke up in the middle of no where in the forest.."H-huh?.. " You said while rubbing your eyes.

"Am i dead.? " You said calming while asking yourself.

You suddenly heard a noise coming from the bushes.. You walk towards to the bushes to see who was making the noise and it was a..

"A fox?.. " You said.

The fox suddenly jump towards you to make you fall.. And it started to sleep on your tummy (Not inside of your tummy 💀)

"Huh.. I guess... Your comfortable with me.." You said while petting him.

"Hmmm how about I adopt you.. " You said while talking to yourself.

"Let's call you Kiro.. I think it fits you.. " You said.

You started to get up and trying not to wake up Kiro.. You removed the dust in your clothes and you started to pick up Kiro..

And again you are not trying to wake him up..

The fox look like:

You sigh "I think something scared this fox

You sigh "I think something scared this fox.. " You mumbled.

While you're walking you found an abandoned house.

"... I think we can stay here for a little.. " You mumbled again.

You walk inside of the abandoned house.

"Woah... This house is so beautiful.. But why did they abandoned it though.." You said while walking towards to the sofa.

You place Kiro to the sofa.. You patted his head.

And sleep besides him.

(Next Day)

You woke up besides to Kiro.

"Ohayo Kiro.. " You mumbled..

You got up and look at Kiro who is still sleeping peacefully... You left the living room and go upstairs to change.

(At The BedRoom)

You found a kimono on the closet.. It has your f/c and the silver color that shapes like a moon and stars.