╰┈➤ chapter five ━━━━ ★ "having matching amnesia is not cute, piper."

chapter five!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"having matching amnesia is not cute, piper."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

CAMP HALF-BLOOD WAS NOT what the greyswan successor had expected it to be

CAMP HALF-BLOOD WAS NOT what the greyswan successor had expected it to be. for some reason, it hadn't occurred to her that camp half-blood was an actual camp for some reason.

it was like... she didn't know how her brain made the connection dots between them being demigods to them being members of a demigod camp, but not make the connection between the camp and the camp.

"it's huge..." avi whistled.

she walked down a path with jason next to her as she admired the camp — it really was grande, with different huts and cabins with numbers on them.

a kind-hearted boy with a sunny smile whose name had introduced himself as "will, will solace, son of apollo" had given her something called ambrosia — a golden-coloured nectar, apparently made from the gods. it worked like medicine, and made avi able of walking around without having to fear of her health system breaking down.

for some reason, that nectar worked better than aspirin, because her headache was almost completely gone now, there was nothing left but a whisper of the pain.

at this point, avi didn't even question the weird things happening to her anymore — winged horses, nectar and gods, how could it get worse?

meanwhile, jason had explained to her everything that had happened in the few hours she had been out — apparently, the chariot had broken down, but they had received help from naiads, some mermaid-like water creatures that were friendly enough to not let them drown.

after that, annabeth had suggested to hold a welcoming ceremony, a camp fire, but none of avi's friends had felt like partying after avi had just blanked out.

"you've been out for almost a day, if we're counting yesterday's and today's hours," jason muttered with a concerned face while he frowned, "are you not hungry?"

avi pondered about his question a little bit.

was she hungry?

"not really, no. i usually love eating, it's my hobby right after sleeping and reading, but right now?" avi shook her head, "i don't know, it's like that nectar made me full, i'm not even hungry anymore. look, i even feel strong enough to move a house!" avi moved up her t-shirt on her arm and began flexing her arm muscles, as she laughed and shrugged it back into its former place.