7 Minutes in Heaven

Medic was in a fairly good mood today. He was being lovely to Pyro, Sweet to Heavy and even nice to Spy. You were all sitting around the Mann Co. Crate.

"Go on, Pick something, Liebling~" He said in a cheery voice, looking toward you. You just shyly smiled and put your hand down the crate. You went around until something sharp pierced the flesh of your hand. With a yelp, you pulled out your hand, only to find a Syringe stuck into it.

"Mon Dieu, Doctor, You put in a Syringe?.." Spy said, carefully taking the Syringe out of your hand. Medic just stood up, grinning stupidly.
You flapped your hand like Archimedes' wings, standing up and entering the closet with the insane Doctor.

"Seven minutes, then I'll be gettin' you two out." Engineer said. Doors closed.

You stood there in silence, rubbing your hand. The Medic silently stood across of you, his icy blue eyes locked onto you. You looked up at him, feeling slight anger boil in your abdomen. He seemed to pick it up from your gaze as he spoke.

"Es tut Mir Leid." He said in thick German.

You stared at the taller man for a few seconds before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close and crashing your lips into his. Oh man, it was a wonderful feeling, especially because you just simply loved to dominate the Doctor. It made you feel mighty. And you also knew, the feeling of being dominated by the opposite sex, turned him on. He pulled back from the kiss, licking his lip hungrily as you pinned his wrists to either side of the surface behind him.

"Verdammt, Mein Schatz, Du bist so Frech.. Ich mag es..~"

You trembled, loving to hear him talk in German. The language suits him. Especially when he's using that low, husky voice.
He went in for a hungry tonguekiss, which you returned, just as hungry, pressing yourself against him. Things just started to get hot as Engineer pulled the doors open without a warning. You stood against Medic, having your leg lifted and wrapped around his waist, both your hair a mess and his glasses crooked on his face, both redfaced. He let go of you and fixed his hair and glasses, clearing his throat and stepping out with you.

"Well, Zhat was.. Um.. Intere-" You interupted him.

"It was smokin' hot, and you know it." With that said, you turned and left the room, leaving Medic in silence.

"Yes.. Yes it was..~" He cooed, a devilish smirk on his face as he followed out of the room.

-------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:

Aaaaaa, I Hope I did well on this ;-;
medicisbaeok I hope you like it ;;;--;;;
Tried to make it as hot as possible in a One Shot~

THANKS FOR READING! ×///×