66

Ethan and Abby arrived on time. They parked his car first at sabay na bumaba at pumunta ng Elf's park. Abby is wearing her purple sleeveless blouse, together with her purple flared pants, paired with her with kitten heel. Meanwhile, Ethan is in his black long sleeve, covering his neck and his gray pants with his black low cut shoes.

Nagsimula na silang maglakad papasok nang entrance at sinalubong ang iba't-ibng kulay ng Christmas lights na nakasabit sa sanga ng puno na nagbibigay liwanag sa daan.

Medyo mahangin na rin at padilim dahil kakalubog lang ng araw nang dumating sila. The sky is slowly turning into dark blue, and moon is also showing itself.

They walked on the space in the front of the stage at doon dinala ni Ethan si Abby sa bandang kanan na malapit sa barricade. Walang upuan sa gitna dahil panay naka standing ang nasa harao ng stage. Ang mga upuan ay nakapwesto sa gilid o sa bandang backstage upang hindi matapakan ng mga tatayo. They stayed there until the members of Tulip Scars start to show up.

"Abby," Ethan called her, causing for Abby to turn on his side, with her hands crossed in front of her.

"Hmm?"

"Iyong Arielle ba 'yong susunduin mo sa airport bukas?" Ethan asked.

"Paano mo nalaman?" Abby raider her brows when he mentioned his sister.

"Paano mo nalaman?"

"Saw it on your tweet last night, and she looks like you." Abby nodded.

"Oo nga, madalas nga kaming naoagkakamalang kambal, e. But she's 3 years older than me."

"So she's graduated?" Making Abby fully got her attention on him.

"Are you interested on my sister?" malumanay nitong pagtanong kasabay ang pagsilay ng ngisi sa kaniyang labi.

"No," Ethan immediately declined. Because he knows himself who he's interested in. He knows it even before, he just ignored it since the one he likes seems to not care about people who likes her.

It's her, it's definitely Abby, no other than that. Abby made her try sweets even he clearly does not like sweets. O baka gawa lang ni Abby ang kinakain niya dahil masarap ang pagkaka-bake niya. He enjoys studying, and the same time, hanging out with Abby, kahit nasa coffee shop lang sila. He likes everything about Abby. He thought that it is impossible to like everything someone does, na kahit katiting na detalye ay ipapasok niya sa utak niya para makilala siya. But he's glad, it's possible, that it is possible with her.

Natigil ang pag-iisip ni Ethan nang magsalita si Abby at may kinawayan sa likod nito, dahilan upang mapalingon siya at makita na parating sina Shaun at Travis na dala-dala ang kanilang drum sticks at gitara.

"Hello!" Pagbati ni Travis nang makita sila.

"Where's Harriet?" Tanong ni Shaun at luminga sa paligid.

"Nakita mo namang wala, diba? E 'di baka wala pa rito!" Pagbasag naman sa kaniya ni Travis.

Shaun creased his brows and looked at Travis like he's about to wrap his hands on Travis' neck.

"Chill, baka papunta pa lang. Ito naman, laging galit." Biglang bawi ni Travis nang makita ang masamang tingin nito sa kaniya.

"Punta na ba tayong back stage?" Shaun asked.

Ethan faced Abby's side, na siyang nakikinig din sa pinag-uusapan ng tatlo.

"Are you okay here? Punta lang kaming back stage or you can come with us." Ethan offered but Abby shook his head.

"Hindi na dito na lang ako, hintayin ko na lang kayo matapos."

Ethan nodded.

"See you later,"

"Yeah, later."

Mayamaya ay nagsimula na ring dumami ang mga tao at nagkumpol-kumpol sa gitna. Pinaandar na rin ang ilaw sa stage dahilan para umingay ang mga tao. Marami na rin ang nakatayo sa paligid ni Abby, but she's just waiting for one person to come out from the back stage.

"Hello again, ULP!" pagsisimula ng host.

The host did it's introduction at kung ano-anong kaganapan na magaganap ngayong gabi. But Abby's attention is on the stage, waiting for the band to show up. Then, the lights went off, the cheers went louder as the light slowly shines again, and it revealed the Tulips Scars.

The song started with Shaun's drums introduction, causing for the audience to scream louder.

"This song is Travis' single. Hindi pa namin nilalabas online but stay tuned!" Harriet spoke while the instrumental plays before the first verse comes.

"Bakasyon pagkatapos ng eskwela," Travis started the verse. It was unfamiliar for them since it's the new single of Travis that is soon to be out online.

The audience swayed their hands in the air slowly, vibing with the band. Ethan's also starting to press the keys. Nasa kaniya ang mata ni Abby habang kumakanta ang dalawa na nasa gitna. Harriet followed the lyrics, nagpapalitan sila ni Travis hanggang marating ang chorus.

"Roadtrip lang kahit saan,

Mapaumaga o hapunan.

Kahit saan man dumaan,

Basta't ikaw ang dahilan

kung bakit kasama ka.

Vacation feels home with you

I'm in vacation with you."

Travis chuckled as he ended the verse and strummed his bass maniacally. Ethan also stopped from pressing and Shaun's drums ended the song.

The band ended and went off the stage. Sinundan ito ng mata ni Abby hanggang sa marinig niya ang boses ni Ethan na paparating sa pwesto niya.

"We're done," Ethan said.

"Ganda 'nung single ni Travis." Abby complimented.

"He made it when he was on vacation last year, doon niya rin na-meet si Emma, na girlfriend niya na ngayon."

Abby's mouth formed an 'O' as he heard the reason behind that song.

"Ikaw? Wala ka pang single?" Abby asked him that caught him off-guard.

"I'm still working on it," kalmado nitong sagot kahit nataranta sa loob nito nang maging interesado si Abby sa kanta nito.

"Parinig ako, ah." It is not a favor, it's a statement.

Ethan chuckled, "Of course,"

The next band went on the stage and they all vibe with their songs. Swaying their hands in the air, singing with the vocalists and banging their heads as the song as goes hard, until the most awaited band appeared.

A familiar strum of guitar welcomed their ears, paying their full attention to the band and slowly swaying their heads.

"Hey, have you ever tried?" Pagpapanimula ng bokalista na sinabayan ng audience.

The song goes on with the audience who is also singing with them. Ethan's also singing with them, mahina lang pero sapat na para marinig ni Abby na nasa kaniyang gabi.

"I'd like to make it with you," They all sang.

At that moment, she realized. She thought of what she's confused right know. The thought that has been messing with her mind since she's working on their thesis. She knows what is it, and she knows who she would like to make it with.

"Ethan," Abby called, making Ethan to move his head on her side, following his eyes.

"I think... I think I like you." She said, boldly.

Meanwhile, Ethan, a smirk was formed on his lip, not taking off his gaze on Abby. They are staring at each other like it is a contest.

"I think so too," And in that moment, Abby is the one who leaned closer and claimed his cherry colored lips.