Love sent from Above

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, modify, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any such content of this story.

This contains typographical and grammatical errors.

May all the wishes of your heart be granted!

Copyright © 2022 by Xerinedipity

***

One midnight, when Iona felt so bored after finishing her school activities, she found herself searching for a famous website on the internet where you'll have a chance to talk to strangers.

She was so excited to try Omegle. After putting some interest where she could find her mutual on it, she started trying. She ended a lot of conversations with boys who were h*rny.

She gave it a last chance, she finally ended up talking to a nice guy named Nix. She didn't think that she could find the one she was looking for on that website.

From strangers to friends to lovers to . . . painful heartache.

***

Date started: July 07, 2022
Date finished:

***