CLOSER THAN EVER

Soon enough we ran through the corridors like the frantic teenagers we were, looking for a place to give into the burning desire that was growing strong with every second. We found an empty classroom and Draco pushed me against the wall, crashing his lips on mine and his hands frantically roaming about all around my body. We heard whispers along the corridor and realised it was the most unsafe place on earth.

"Shit....the room....." I squealed in a low voice. Realisation dawned upon him and when the coast was clear, he took my hands and ran as fast as he could. 

No sooner, I was pushed against the wall of the RoR as he frantically kissed me and his hands ran all along my body. It was a new feeling. Not that I haven't felt it before, I used to touch myself often thinking about Draco, but I never let him know that. This was different. His lips felt like feather, tickling my skin. His hands made my skin crawl and the closeness wasn't enough for us. Every inch of clothing was like a barrier between us now.

My hands slipped to his shirt buttons as I began to unbutton them. He pulled back and looked around. My brows furrowed in disappointment. 

Is he going to leave me now? 

He pointed at something and said, "There." He took my hand and ran towards something. We reached in front of a table with lot of stuff placed over it. He took his wand and with two flicks he removed every object placed on the table and removed the dust layer accumulated throughout the years. He grabbed my waist again and lifted me gently and placed me on the table. I was wearing skirt and stockings, something that I wore most of the time. I undid his remaining buttons as he slid his hands underneath my skirt, feeling my wet cunt.

"You are so wet Flo." He said in between the kisses. He made me lie down on the table and hovered upon me. He lifted my skirt up to my hips and swiftly slipped his fingers under my knickers. He was so good at it. He moved his fingers in various ways that I couldn't fathom was ever possible and brought me to the edge, until I was a crying mess moaning his name.

"Merlin Draco.....I can't hold it....." 

"Let it go love." He leaned forward to kiss me, his fingers still inside me. I let out a groan and felt my knots unwinding in my stomach as I came on to his fingers. He let out a groan too. He continued to massage my pussy till I was completely drained off and then took out his fingers and placed it on my lips as he kissed and licked us both, savoring every inch of me.

I sat up, my legs still wrapped around his hips. I stared into his eyes, both of us gasping for air. I released him from the confines of his shirt. Soon his pants fell down as I undid his belt and in a few moments, our naked bodies were now against each other.

He looked into my eyes and said, "Flo, before we do it, know that.....I will never leave you after this. I wanted to share it with you. If you have any doubt, we can stop now, but you have to know.....that.....I love you.....and with you it means so much to me that I can't explain in words. I love you Flo. I have never loved anyone as much I am loving you. I can't show you but I do."

"I trust you Draco and I love you too." Undisguised lust filled his eyes as he dived for my neck, leaving marks all over me. He laid me down gently on the table top, supporting one of my legs over his shoulder, while the other lay dangling at the edge. I held his erection in my hands and slowly massaged it till he moaned in pleasure and I felt the wetness slicking off the top. He groped my breasts with one hand and his other massaged my clit, arousing the stinging pleasure in my stomach. The scars on my body were still visible; he ran his hands along them, kissing them feverishly.

"Draco.....I need you.....please....." I begged for him now. He leaned over and attempted to penetrate my cunt. Suddenly I remembered.....

"Draco, we don't have protection.....I don't want to...." before I could finish, he took his wand and summoned something wordlessly directing at his pants. A small packet flew into his hand. He ripped off the top of the packet using his teeth and took out something.

"What is that?" I asked him.

"It's a condom. You don't know this?" he asked, slightly amused.

"No." I sat up straight to observe it." He took out a weird shaped rubbery thing and put it over his dick, like a.....clothing of some sort, except it was made of rubber.

"You trust this thing?" I asked him.

"Yes. Don't worry Flo. Muggles invented this thing and the Wizarding world upgraded it in their own way." He placed a chaste kiss on my lips and laid me down again. His fingers rubbed my clit, bringing on the sensation all over again, where my need to feel him increased gradually, making my cunt dripping wet. He positioned his erection near my entrance and slowly he entered me.

"Draco.....it's.....painful." I blurted out.

"Sorry Flo......it will pain a bit....it goes away gradually." He held my hands and continued to rub my clit. Soon the pain was overcome with the urge of longing and I began enjoying it.

He slowly began to move in and out, his eyes on me all the while. I started to moan with pleasure and pain as I looked back at him. His blonde hair was sticking to his forehead which was now glistening with sweat. He looked divine, as his face contorted in pleasure. He sensed my climax as he tugged at my hair and began sucking and licking a sensitive spot on the skin of my neck. 

"Draco.....I can't.....I...." I let out a moan as I felt myself coming undone on his throbbing dick. Soon after he moaned too and came undone and rested his head on my chest. The room felt silent again, the only thing audible now was our ragged breaths gradually slowing down.

"Draco....."

"Hmm....." his muffled voice came from my chest.

"Did you enjoy it?" I bit my lips, hoping he would say he did.

"More than you could possibly imagine." I smiled at his response and kissed his blond hair, pulling him closer to my chest.

Suddenly he stood up and took his wand, pointed it in the air and said, "Expecto Patronum,"

A bright silver light burst out of his wand and it took the shape of a bird and soared around the room. As it grew clearer, I realized it was a Falcon. Our eyes followed it flying around. I swished my wand and a St. Bernard burst out of my wand tip, following the Falcon's flight. I sat up and looked at Draco, beaming with happiness.

"I am so proud of you Draco." I said as I locked my hands behind his neck and pulled him closer, pressing my lips onto him.