No good reading, just basic stuff

So, just like the last one I wrote I'll be going over simple things about the future one-shots and writing. I will include common trigger warnings and mentions of anything that could potentially make someone feel uncomfortable because I want people to read what they like! This also means I'll be putting a common theme at the top, such as angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, romantic or more. Just so that's all clear!

Now, I will be taking requests and I am more than happy to get them! If I don't have enough detail or the idea isn't really my kind of thing I may politely decline, but most likely I'll write it over time. But, I still have my own boundaries so here are some things I WILL and WILL NOT accept. 

WILL NOT-

-Anything related to vore. 

-ABO (Or whatever) to me it just seems like a fetish and a type of kink and I'm not going to promote that in my writing. 

-Heavy NSFW. I'm fine with writing it- just not too far with weird ass shit.

-Extreme toxicity between the two. It defeats the purpose. Angst is fine- arguing is fine- just nothing like one beating the other or some stuff like that. 

-Heat. This includes in Hybrids, Abo and any of the sorts. I feel like we just took animals and made it into a kink.

WILL-

-Any angst ideas, fluff ideas, hurt/comfort, slight NSFW, romantic stuff (idk), and most other tropes. 

-gore and violence in general

-extreme trauma :D

-hybrids/Demi-humans (Half cat, bird, angel, whatever the fuck-)

-yandere related themes

Anything I missed may be added or changed if my idea on it changes :)

I know I sucked at getting requests the first time around, but this time I'm going to write them down so I remember, and you're bound to get your prompt done. I am so sorry for any of the ones I missed or any comments that I never replied to, I just have a poor memory.

just one last thing before you continue reading! any inspiration will be shown, and if it was my own idea I will post it without any credit or inspiration. If it's prompts, I'll give the prompt and who made it- the same goes for art. If I'm unable to find the artist I will simply not post it. Just so that is all cleared up! Have a great day and thank you for reading! Votes, follows, and comments are heavily appreciated here <3