Character Descriptions

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible. He got eight of them.

Number One Luther: Our man on the moon took the position of "Leader" due to him being Number One, not very surprising is it? Daddys' boy and major league suck up with the power of super strength.

Number Two Diego: Knock off Batman forever stuck being second place is a total momma's boy. His power is Trajectory Manipulation, meaning he has the ability to curve or even stop the trajectory of anything he throws, usually one or both of his dual knives, as well as other things in motion. Batman 🦇.

Number Three Allison: Rumored through her whole life. Is a self made celebrity, literally. Has a daughter after rumoring a man named Patrick (who she later divorces, turbulent marriage if you ask me). Makes goo-goo eyes at Luther, lowkey leads him on. Asshole to Vanya.

Number Four Klaus: Klaus is a fashionable, free-spirited individualist. He copes with the trauma of his childhood by living a life free of responsibility. He is sarcastic, hedonistic, and a hilarious man who can conjure the dead. Tortures poor Ben with his habits. Literally like always high or drunk.

Number Five: Old man vibes from this one, 58 years old. Stuck in his 13 year old body. L̶o̶w̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶-̶. Very sassy and sarcastic. Can spacial jump and time travel. Assassin ᕦ•_•ᕥ

Number Six Ben: Dead cutie.

Number Seven Vanya: World ender and violin player that had a thing for a murderer. Prolly the most screen time. Sound powers or smth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Number Eight (Y/N):

Personality Type:

Friendliness: Likeable

Honesty: Takes advantage of others

Assertiveness: Assertive

Confidence /Ego: Pompous

Agreeableness: Comical

Manners: Poor

Discipline: Accurate

Rebelliousness: Rebellious (when rules get in the way)

Emotional capacity: Non-judgmental

Intelligence: Bright

Positivity: Carefree

Activeness / Lifestyle: Restless

Current emotional state: Mean

Powers: Magnetism and Summoning Weapons