2

"Let him in."

Nala gasped when she saw tall, handsome figure walking in the office.
"Yo Mr. Yoon if this is gonna be my punishment I'll make sure to be late every morning from now on" she said, confidently, but principal ignored her, although there could be seen a smile on the face of the new guy.

"Kim Taehyung. I'm glad you're here. Welcome! Good thing this miss here was late, because she's one of the students you're sharing the class with", principal explained, "and yes, Nala, he will be your punishment. Your task is to show him around, and explain him how things work here. Both of you can come back to classes after you're done. Also I hope you'll have a great time exploring this school together. I guess that Miss Yang forgot some rules."

Nala rolled her eyes, but nodded in understanding.
Taehyung couldn't say no, even if he wanted to. It was his first day and he had to leave a good impression.

They both bowed, and left principal's office. She decided that she'll be the one to start off the conversation: "so, zadd- I mean Tae-guy, what was your name again?"

"Taehyung." he replied coldly.

"Taehyung. It's way hotter when I say it, admit it."

"So are you going to show me around or I'll be losing myself for weeks 'till I get used to all this?" he asked ignoring what a girl beside him was saying.

"Impatient, are we?"

"I just want to get this done." Taehyung answered.

"Such a party breaker. I thought we could be 4lifers or something, but nevermind let's just do your boring things", she said sarcastically.

They walked upstairs, so they'd get on Nala's favourite place in the whole school, and getting that title wasn't very hard because that was the only place she actually liked.

✨the library ✨

"Before we get in, I have just one question. Do you like books?" she asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Of course. Hate to admit it, but I'm kind of a bookworm." Taehyung answered surprisingly on a nice way.

"Woah, really? Bitch you hella don't look like one" Nala snapped back.

Taehyung put his hand on his chest, making sad face, while pretending he was hurt.

"Oh come on cry baby, I meant that you don't look very smart, but that can be a good thing as well"

"You're not helping. And how the fuck is that supposed to be a good thing?" Taehyung asked, still pretending to be insulted.

"Well, people have lower expectations for you. Imagine everybody is thinking that you're hella dumb, and they don't approach you for help, they don't make you do things for them etc. Honestly that would be great" she stated.

"So what, you're the smart one in the class who's always being asked for things?"

"Yeah kinda."

"You understand that you were at principal's office when I just came, right,  Yang Nala?"

"You understand that the biggest geniuses on the planet are criminals, right, Kim Tae whatever?"

"Okay, leave your criminal bullshit for yourself, will you? Just tell me what I cannot do here so I don't end up as you, although I wouldn't mind showing someone like me around."

"You leave your narcissistic bullshit for yourself, will you? But whatever, you can't smoke in the school area, no making out sessions, no drugs, no alcohol, just typical school rules. Oh and also, if you're caught doing any of these, you'll be warned once. Second time you'll talk to another school's principal."

"Okay, so it's simple. Where is my class?" again, he mouthed coldly.

"We'll see is it simple or not babe. Oh and it's OUR class now. The sooner you get used to it, the better."

Taehyung blinked waiting for her to continue.

"I'll just lead you to it. By the way, little warning, they may seem all nice and cute but they're all judgemental assholes."

"Whatever dude just show me where I'll be heading my ass to for next 3 months."

"You're so fucking annoying. It's here", she showed him the first classroom on second floor, which was followed by them entering the class.

"Good afternoon Mr. Soor, this is the new student you've been probably informed about. My job here is done thank you ladies and gentlemen.", Nala said while heading off to her table.

"Good afternoon, I'm Kim Taehyung, where can I sit so I don't bore nor myself nor you with unnecessary informations?"

"Welcome, Taehyung. Some intro about you wouldn't be bad, but if you don't feel like that, it's okay. Last table in the left row is free, you can sit there", Mr. Soor stated.

"What in the Wattpad?" is the only thing Taehyung could say when he realized that that table is right behind Nala's.

After few minutes of getting used to the new classroom, he snapped to her: "hey weirdo."

"What do you want asshole?"

"When will the bell ring? I'm so bored of this."

"It's a fucking literature class, and I thought you were a bookworm", she whispered.

"Well, yes. But the professor seems to be lifeless hopeless romantic"

"At least you two have something in common" was the last thing she said when she turned back.

The lesson was over, so it was a break time. All the girls started to gather around Taehyung, attacking him with questions. No wonder, he was fucking gorgeous, but he didn't seem to be interested in girls too much. Not that he was gay, he wasn't, he just didn't ask for attention from girls. Although he had it. He hella had it.

While pick me's were surrounding him, Nala went to cafeteria to grab a coffee. Coffee was something different for her. Other galaxy. Escape plan. A whole new world. For her, coffee was love. Coffee was life. Coffee was the reason to get up every morning. To continue.

When she was just about to grab to-go liquid full of perfection, she felt someone's hand clicking her head.