7

It's Saturday morning, and Nala was just brushing her teeth when a notification popped up on her phone

Unknown number

Hi :)

I hope you didn't give me the wrong number but now when I think about it you seem like someone who would give a wrong number

11:11am

Nala

Woah you wanna say I'm that mean huh

11:12am

Tae-whatever

No, I didn't say that

But I texted it tho

Btw can you send me your location? I'll be there at 7 👀

11:13am

Nala

Yeah sure

*sends location*

Wait you have a car?

11:14am

Tae-whatever

ofc

why? 😏

11:15am

Nala

ntg you just seem like someone who can't stand on his own legs properly

🌚

11:16am

Tae-whatever

we'll see about that

11:17am

seen

She was kinda freaking out, but then she remembered she has a LITERAL BEST FRIEND IN WOUNDS ALONE AT HOME. 

*over a call*

"Hi Dae", Nala said lowkey fearing what he could say. Maybe it even attacked him again. She felt so fucking sorry for not being there for him, but that was the only way.
"Hi Nala...", and then, silence. "Are y-you..okay?", she asked, waiting for a positive answer.

"Physically yeah, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Just...I miss you dude. I know this is the only way but you're the only one who can comfort me on a right way. I feel like I'm losing you", he worried.
"Daeshim, stop that bullshit right now. You know that I won't leave you. And I feel so bad for not being right next to you at the moment, but you know I can't"
"Then will it be like this forever?"
"No, I promise. I'll give my best to find out who's behind all this. You have my word"
"Thank you Nala. So tell me, what's going on while I'm not there. I know it's been just few days but I wanna know everything"
"Gossip queen, again. Actually, some things WERE happening. You know thay new guy? He'll be at mine at 7, and we'll hang out. He said I'm the only one who he can talk to properly. So I have a question, what should I wear? And before you say anything, I don't want to put salt on your wounds, I mean the mental ones. Feel free to tell me if you feel uncomfortable of me talking about some other guy or whatever"