isla

my eyelids slowly lift, revealing the piercing gaze of sunlight. i scrunch my nose as i squint, looking out at the ocean through my opened window. i listen to the sounds of waves crashing down onto the wet sand. taking in a deep breath, i inhale the scent of salt and mint. i take a few moments to enjoy the world around me before i roll over, resting my chin on the chest of my boyfriend. i gaze up at him in awe. his head turned to the side, revealing his sharp jawline, his brown locks messy from sleeping, i feel his chest rise and fall beneath me as he lets out small breaths. i watch his pink lips slightly part.

"what did i do to deserve this" i mumble to myself before i climb onto conrad letting my body collapse on top of his. i nuzzle my cheek into his chest as i feel his large hand begin to stroke my hair.

"good morning" he croaks from beneath me

"good morning" i whisper back, a small smile creeping onto my lips, "i wish we could stay like this forever"

"we could but you would never be able to handle me" he grins

"i totally could!"

"nuh uh!" he argues beginning to poke my side. i giggle, thrashing like a maniac letting out small giggles, attempting to be quiet.

conrad releases me from his grasp and sighs.

"what's wrong?" i question

"you're so beautiful" he admires

"shut up" i roll my eyes begging to get up, my cheeks stained pink. "i have to get to work. i'll see you later, okay?"

"okay" he gives me a small wave as i walk down the stairs and out the door.

i throw one leg over my bike and begin to petal. all of my friends have their license and prefer to drive around. i on the other hand, prefer to bike. i love letting my hair down and seeing it toss in the wind as i fly down the streets. a small smile imprints my face as i enter my home.

"conrad i'm guessing?" my mother asks

"maybe..." i blush

"just make sure to use protection!"

"MOM!" i groan running up the stairs and slamming the door to my room

i jump onto my bed, face planting into my pillow thinking to myself,

nothing could change how perfect this is.

hey tittie suckers i'm back with another story. tsitp is so comforting so i was like "let's make a conrad story" i'm probably gonna update when i'm high so yeah. but i have ideas and hopes for this story so stick around for a bit. also the story is inspired by the song georgia by phoebe bridgers (which i saw her perform LIVE so suck my fat juicy cock slut)